SASS Wire Forum

Sold Pending Funds Taylor’s Uberti 73 32-20

Burn Through

Cody-Matic, Short-stroked and springs lightened and action work done by Cody, Big Bead front site, rear site is opened up, carrier is lightened, runs great , has normal handling marks other than it has a chunk out of left side of the forearm where it was laid down on a spent case. I’m listing this for my brother Coop Dog (sass#108211), who isn’t on the wire. $1300 shipped to your ffl.

72C09355-E4DB-40BE-A625-E083F31D6D9F.jpeg

762C679B-E2B9-4485-A7D1-08980AAC3F9A.jpeg

.32 H&R is a pistol round (though some Marlins have been chambered for it) that is a short, straight-sided case.  32-20, aka 32wcf, is a historical round that is long (same length as 44-40 and 38-40) and slightly bottlenecked (and is also very thin brass which is why it seals the chamber well with low-pressure loads and is thus good for BP).   Bore size is the same for both .32's which is why Cimarron has dual-cylinder Lightnings for sale.

I got a buddy that would like this rifle for his girl....to start shooting Cowboy Action with us.

If OK i'd like to hook you two up. His name is Randy Roberts 512.221.8986. He lives very close to you in north Austin.

On 9/6/2021 at 2:26 PM, Moe T Vator said:

Howdy!

for the sake of education, what is the difference between a 32-20 and a 32 H&R? 

thanks! Good luck with the sale

Good deal for a .32WCF(.32-20).

The difference is if Uberti made a Win 1873 in .32 H&R Mag, they would quickly for much more $$.

4 hours ago, Henly said:

I got a buddy that would like this rifle for his girl....to start shooting Cowboy Action with us.

If OK i'd like to hook you two up. His name is Randy Roberts 512.221.8986. He lives very close to you in north Austin.

Hi Henly, I guess that was directed to me?  I stay in San Antonio most of the time with my mom (97) and only go home a couple days a month.  But I'll be glad to help if I can.  Green Mountain Regulators is probably closest to North Austin, do you know if they've visited there?

A 32-20 rifle will be heavy (I have the same model), but if she can handle that it should be a good match rifle.

• Burn Through changed the title to Sold Pending Funds Taylor’s Uberti 73 32-20

Archived