SASS Wire Forum

Fair dinkum .. down -under at the moment if you sneeze or fart you end up in lock down.

If they don't fully open everything up soon .... if we are not already then this country is stuffed.

Anyway enough of that, my state Queensland has after another 3 weeks decided to let us free again [ it wasn't the whole state,  just 11 different localities ]..New South Wales & Victoria are both fully locked down.

This week- end I'm making sure I get to some Cowboy shoots..Saturday is BP  at the Gold Coast with the 'Gamblers & Sunday I will head west with my lovely 'McGinty & shoot smokeless with the Pioneers..& I'm going to bloody well enjoy them both.!!

Gotta' enjoy while ya' can.........clang, clang, luv' dem 44-40's

Enjoy your shoot!

We, in New Mexico are again having to wear masks in public again...the gov will acess again in two weeks, and will make a decision if she will continue to step on our freedom of choice.

Really, and always have felt that we have an incarnate right to choose how we live life...deal with our health...

I don't believe the infringments will ever stop, untill we all stand together and say "no more".

I hope you have a great time!!  Good on ya’!!

Archived