SASS Wire Forum

Jax Leather

Mountain Wolf

I have dealt with Jax leather several times. I have been trying to contact them for about two weeks, phone and email, no reply. Always in the past received a reply fairly quickly. Does anyone know if there are problems with the lady who runs it? Always been a nice person to deal with.

1 hour ago, Mountain Wolf said:

I have dealt with Jax leather several times. I have been trying to contact them for about two weeks, phone and email, no reply. Always in the past received a reply fairly quickly. Does anyone know if there are problems with the lady who runs it? Always been a nice person to deal with.

They have been traveling a lot. Leona is doing some canvas work on occasions but I think that is about it. I suspect you will get a reply.

Leona and Fargo have been on the go recently. Last weekend they were at Railroad Flat, Ca for a cowboy shoot. She will get back to you, as mentioned above Leona has been backing off on what she offers. She makes great items.

When I first started getting gear, I called up Jax and ordered a shotgun belt and a shell bag. I must've talked to Leona for a good 20 plus minutes. It was like I had just called up an old friend. Great people, great product. You can't ask for anything better.

Archived