SASS Wire Forum

ANTIFA Terrorists Crossing State Lines

bgavin

A guy lives in Ohio, travels to Kenosha, gets arrested for Molotov cocktails.

This sounds like intent to me..
I'm no lawyer, nor do I play on one TV.

I'm just wondering if there will be Federal charges that bypass the corrupt local gov'ts.

Not too long ago, some of them came down to Austin, in busses, to do whatever it is they do.  The locals found some piles of bricks, here and there. 

Now Austin is a small blue pond of liberalism, in an ocean of red conservatives...however compared to other cities, that could be termed "liberal", Austin is redneck. I guess this bunch of bone-heads did not realize that.

The local officials found out about them, and the bricks, and had already heard plenty about them on the news. 

They found out none of them were from here, nor lived here.

They put them back on the busses, and the district attorney basically told them to get out, and stay out.

Seattle did not happen in Austin...this time.

If they had not booted their worthless hides out, and ruined their latest hobby of domestic terrorism, it would have turned out differently. 

As the song, that Hank Jr. sings, says...."we're them old boys raised on shotguns".

There is a lot of cotton raised here. However, we don't cotton to that kind of idiocy, from non-residents, especially.

Go home, and get a job, pay your taxes, and be productive, and make a positive difference. 

Or else.

11 minutes ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

Not too long ago, some of them came down to Austin, in busses, to do whatever it is they do.  The locals found some piles of bricks, here and there. 

Now Austin is a small blue pond of liberalism, in an ocean of red conservatives...however compared to other cities, that could be termed "liberal", Austin is redneck. I guess this bunch of bone-heads did not realize that.

The local officials found out about them, and the bricks, and had already heard plenty about them on the news. 

They found out none of them were from here, nor lived here.

They put them back on the busses, and the district attorney basically told them to get out, and stay out.

Seattle did not happen in Austin...this time.

If they had not booted their worthless hides out, and ruined their latest hobby of domestic terrorism, it would have turned out differently. 

As the song, that Hank Jr. sings, says...."we're them old boys raised on shotguns".

There is a lot of cotton raised here. However, we don't cotton to that kind of idiocy, from non-residents, especially.

Go home, and get a job, pay your taxes, and be productive, and make a positive difference. 

Or else.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-police-group-puts-up-billboard-warning-enter-at-your-own-risk-saying-austin-defunded-police/ar-BB18Urfr?li=BBnb7Kz

Well, that is the mind-set of the City of Austin's libotard officials...

However, Governor Abbot said he will propose legislation to put the city of Austin's police department, under state control.

The city did not totally defund the police, but they are trying to reroute a lot of funds that were earmarked for the police department.

The Governor isn't having any of that. 

Republicans are a majority in both the Texas house, and senate...much to the distain of the libotards down there.

Archived