SASS Wire Forum

North Carolina State Championship 2020

Noah Fitz

2020 SASS North Carolina State Match is still on and scheduled for November 5th - 7th. As of now we have cancelled our banquet at the Rowan Museum due to Phase 2 Covid - 19 restrictions. However, we are planning a big Pig Pickin' at the range for Saturday evening. As of now we are planning on side matches on Thursday. 6 stages on Friday, 4 stages on Saturday, and Saturday after 4 stages we are planning a shootoff, man on man, and Team shoot. Awards will be under the tent on Saturday. Get them applications sent out and we look forward to seeing everyone.

Copied from the NC State Match website

Unfortunately the 2020 Match is Cancelled

Cowboy and Cowgirls,

After much discussion and consideration of the status of the State of North Carolina during Covid19, The NCCI Board of Directors has made the decision to Cancel the 2020 Uprising at Swearing Creek.

On 8/31/2020 at 8:35 AM, Noah Fitz said:

2020 SASS North Carolina State Match is still on and scheduled for November 5th - 7th. As of now we have cancelled our banquet at the Rowan Museum due to Phase 2 Covid - 19 restrictions. However, we are planning a big Pig Pickin' at the range for Saturday evening. As of now we are planning on side matches on Thursday. 6 stages on Friday, 4 stages on Saturday, and Saturday after 4 stages we are planning a shootoff, man on man, and Team shoot. Awards will be under the tent on Saturday. Get them applications sent out and we look forward to seeing everyone.

Noah,

Please, what's the final word.  The "Uprising" FB page and the website say Cancelled...  Are we still on or is it off for this year?

Duc

2 hours ago, Trooper Ozzy said:

Appalachian Showdown September 25-27 West Virginia State Championship. 

I do so wish.  One of my favorite all-time matches.

3 hours ago, Savvy Jack said:

Maybe a Republican will be voted in this time

You'll send me one of those new mail in ballots and I will be glad to help you out. :rolleyes:

Archived