SASS Wire Forum

Team Bud's

Chief Rick

I've not bought anything through Bud's in a long while, but I'll say when I did I received good customer service and fairly fast shipping.

Anyways, got an e-mail today that was hawking "Team Bud's"

$3,000 lay-away ceiling, two "no-fee" lay-aways at a time, a few other "benefits" I don't know anything about for $29.95 a year.

They used to offer a 180 day lay-away, I see now it's dropped to 90 days.  That's how I bought my pair of Colt's several, several years back.

Anyways - anyone got experience with this "Team Bud's" program?

Warning!

DO NOT JOIN. Next thing you know you'll be cranking out 100 sit ups, 100 push ups, laying at the edge of a freezing cold surf, have an inflatable raft on your head, running gassers on the sand, be sleep deprived, ..........

Sorry, wrong BUDS. :ph34r:

I don’t know anything about them, and it seems, at this point along the way, you don’t know much about them either.

So, if I was in the advice-giving business, I’d advise you to NOT send them any money for “advance payments” on layaways.  But, of course, you have to do what feels right to you.  You could simply save the cash under your mattress, and buy what you want when you have the cash in total.

Cat Brules.

Bud has destroyed my ability to sell new guns. They sell for wholesale prices. They do not have the items, they don’t even order it until they have your money. Read the Hundreds of negative reviews. 
I joined when the new Winchester 73 were about to come out. If you joined you got yours first. I joined and ordered one. I received a 1892 I told them I did not order a 92 they insisted I did. They wanted 10% restock fee for their mistake. I sold it at a loss. I will never deal with Buds again.

Archived