SASS Wire Forum

Supper in Victorville?

I'm headed south on Monday on a consulting trip to the cement plant at Oro Grande, Ca. I'll be staying at a Hilton Garden Inn in Victorville from Monday afternoon through Wednesday evening and thought I'd see if any of the fine folks who lurk hereabouts live in that vicinity and would like to get together one evening or another for some vittles and/or possibly libations. Never been there before, so I'm interested in what might be about concerning dining opportunities. If you might be interested in such paltry entertainment give me a holler, won't ya? :D

I've only been to Victorville once. I bought a sidecar for my motorcycle off E-Bay, and that's where it was. So I drove the 7 hours there, loaded it up, and drove home.

That I have no idea where to eat down there, but if you ever get up into the San Jose area I would be glad to help out with a place. It seemed to be in the middle of nowhere to me, but I didn't get to look around at all. Not sure if there are any SASS clubs in the area.

That I have no idea where to eat down there, but if you ever get up into the San Jose area I would be glad to help out with a place. It seemed to be in the middle of nowhere to me, but I didn't get to look around at all. Not sure if there are any SASS clubs in the area.

I'm not nearly as confused now. Thanks!

The RR Bar is shooting today. I'll let everybody know about your post. Are you buying?:lol:

Depends on how many show up! :D

Archived