SASS Wire Forum

Kinda Hard To

Subdeacon Joe

I am really not sure how I would react to this if I were on that plane.

Is duct tape allowed in carry-on baggage?

When I discovered my ex was cheating on me I was livid, but fortunately I managed to keep my cool and continued to act like nothing was wrong. I knew that blowing up wouldn't have solved a thing, but I can understand some folks completely losing it and causing enough of a ruckus to make them have to land a plane. It's a real shame though that some people are so selfish and of insufficient moral character that they couldn't care less who they hurt.

6 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

When I discovered my ex was cheating on me I was livid, but fortunately I managed to keep my cool and continued to act like nothing was wrong. I knew that blowing up wouldn't have solved a thing, but I can understand some folks completely losing it and causing enough of a ruckus to make them have to land a plane. It's a real shame though that some people are so selfish and of insufficient moral character that they couldn't care less who they hurt.

Ans so many of them get elected to public offices.

16 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Ans so many of them get elected to public offices.

What's bothersome is that so many of them honestly think they're doing nothing wrong, in spite of the fact that they're trying not to get caught regardless. Unfortunately if upstanding moral character was a prerequisite for public office we wouldn't have any leaders. Same goes for getting a job in Hollywood, or any position of wealth for that matter.

23 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I have to agree with this right here.  I also discovered my ex was cheating on me (in a sudden "surprise" event - up until then I didn't even suspect).  It's something a person has to go through to understand; it's far more soul crushing than people think.  So I also didn't lose it on anybody (I did crawl into a bottle for a couple of days), but I can certainly understand somebody who does.  I would give this woman a pass for any laws she may have broken.

Archived