SASS Wire Forum

EOT, A Daily Journal

Yul Lose

I wish people that were at EOT and took pictures would post them to add to what I’ve done, I just scratched the surface. Come on folks let’s see them.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTT.  I want to see more pictures.  Come on folks.

And Yul, thanks for putting faces with so many names this year.  I probably won't make EOT 2020, but maybe 2021.  (I am hoping to be able to do Winter Range next year though.)

It sure was fun meeting you and seeing you every morning and evening!  Your job was important... and probably a little lonely!  Thank you!!

Big hugs!

Scarlett

PS I think your “website” crashed from all the traffic! :P

2 hours ago, Scarlett said:

It sure was fun meeting you and seeing you every morning and evening!  Your job was important... and probably a little lonely!  Thank you!!

Big hugs!

Scarlett

PS I think your “website” crashed from all the traffic! :P

Same here, you’re a sweetheart.:wub:

3 hours ago, Red Eye Jim said:

BTT.  I want to see more pictures.  Come on folks.

And Yul, thanks for putting faces with so many names this year.  I probably won't make EOT 2020, but maybe 2021.  (I am hoping to be able to do Winter Range next year though.)

I hope you can make a future EOT. My pictures and descriptions don’t do it justice. In actual numbers I probably didn’t get a picture of any more than 10-15% of the shooters, a few more Waddies and how I missed getting a picture of Judge Roy Bean I’ll never know. There are a lot more pictures out there that could sure tell more about EOT 2019 if they were posted.

19 minutes ago, Tame Bill #30699 Life said:

Tame Bill

Yeah, I was wrong on a few of them, sorry about that.

Archived