SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky County Regulators Saturday Nov. 10th

WOODFOX , sass#34179

Sandusky County Regulators last shoot of the season will be Saturday November 10th. so come out and join us for our final shoot of the season .

Hope to see ya Woodfox

11 hours ago, Deadeye Dingus said:

Is there enough firewood to heat the range up a bit?  Sounds a little cool for Saturday! 

12931003_1708475856075671_3123518832369175303_n.jpg

I think it's all burned up there's still some up by the trap range we may need to get it down there .

1 hour ago, Faygo Kid, SASS # 26408 said:

Catlow……...SHUT...….UP!!!!!!!!!

Faygo(that's still building reloading room)Kid

How cold is it there? Any snow yet ? We saw some snow on the peaks above Flagstaff Az .The weatherman is predicting a cold front coming thru Phoenix this Friday so the weekend highs will be around 79 degrees .The Az State Black  Powder Shoot is this weekend at the Ben Avery Range.  See you in Feburary. CATLOW 

1 minute ago, Catlow4697 said:

How cold is it there? Any snow yet ? We saw some snow on the peaks above Flagstaff Az .The weatherman is predicting a cold front coming thru Phoenix this Friday so the weekend highs will be around 79 degrees .The Az State Black  Powder Shoot is this weekend at the Ben Avery Range.  See you in Feburary. CATLOW 

Weather for this Sat at Stoney Bottom is 36 high

On 11/4/2018 at 9:35 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Weather permitting, I'm planning on it!!;)

The weatherman said you have His permission .

:P

21 hours ago, Russ T. Sites said:

Wish I could go , work again

No swearing on the Wire!

23 hours ago, Catlow4697 said:

Got up to 45 today...calling for 2"-4" snow on Friday....have fun playing Soot Load...see ya in Feb. if I get some ammo loaded up...LOL

Archived