SASS Wire Forum

Uberti 1873 1 of 1000

Dang It Dan 13202

Most of my contacts are long gone by now, so I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a Uberti 1 of 1000 these days, or if they even made them anymore.

I know it's a special order and will take some time to get, but I thought I would look into it anyway.

Thanks,

Dang It Dan

10 hours ago, Dang It Dan 13202 said:

Most of my contacts are long gone by now, so I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a Uberti 1 of 1000 these days, or if they even made them anymore.

I know it's a special order and will take some time to get, but I thought I would look into it anyway.

Thanks,

Dang It Dan

I will buy an engraving tool and sell you mine if the price is right.:lol:

You gonna shoot it or hang it on the wall.

You know Fireball came out of retirement, maybe you should too.

WE MISS YA!!

Waimea

Well......

I'm not going to hang it on the wall, more like put it in my safe.  I had one about fifteen years ago and just wanted to get another one for the sake of nostalgia.  Not shooting right now but who knows.

Thanks anyway.

Howdy

Of course we all know there was no such thing as a Henry One of One Thousand.

The One of One Thousand idea was a marketing campaign developed by Winchester for the 1873 model.

Here is an interesting video about a Model 1876 (not 1873) One of One Thousand.

Here is a terrific video about many Winchesters, including some information on a Model 1873 One of One Thousand, and the search Universal Pictures did to find a One of One Thousand 1873 for the 1950 movie 'Winchester 1873'. Which by the way, the gun used in the movie was a standard, run of the mill 1873 that the factory refinished to look like a One of One Thousand.

exas Man here, You may check with Capt Jacks in Frederickburgs T,axas. Last time i was therer store they had a couple on the rack. nice guns.

Archived