SASS Wire Forum

SOLD>>>>CZ Ringneck - by Johnny Meadows

I've had this in my safe for awhile, since getting an SKB.  I bought this 12 gauge  from Johnny on GB, already set up, a couple years ago........... Great single trigger SxS.

I went to an inertia firing set up on an SKB. 200E, with 3 inch chambers. 

This served me well.... It has 22 inch barrel, howned chambers, open wide feature, and adjusted triggers for quick response with a  mechanical  firing set up. Never failed and great for dry-firing practice drills...   $800 shipped to your FFL

Open lft side view.jpg

Open rt side view.jpg

Open top view.jpg

1 hour ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

How much for the socks?:D

Good socks are free to the first I'll take it.........HAHA  the feet and legs an't bad either but they stay with me

I bought his other Ringneck over a year ago and love it. He is a great guy to work with. Maybe I should buy this one to go with my other Ringneck then I could be Rootin Tootin Two. 

Congrats RT    You have outfitted a lot of shooters singlehanded with a lot of great equipment    GW

GW...I keep rotating equipment every year as I upgrade. I think I finally have the  stuff I want for this year..........and have liquidated stuff I no-longer use.. Will you be at Gunsmoke this year???

Archived