SASS Wire Forum

WTB 12 ga. Winchester AA compression formed hulls

Looking for some once fired, 12 ga. in the old style AA Winchester compression formed hulls(one piece hull).  Red or silver.  Please PM me if you have some or have a lead on some.  Thanks!

Couple folks wondering how to tell ('cause these hulls are old :blush:) this shows the difference: http://www.ballisticproducts.com/bpi/articleindex/articles/hulls_aa_new/NewAAhull1.htm

What I call silver some might call grey, I never was real good at proper color names.LOL  Or if they made them in some other color that I've not seen, just need to be the one piece, compression formed AA's.  Thanks!

All PM's replied to.  Still looking to get whatever hulls I can find out there, but many thanks to Keystone and Catlow for their generosity in helping me out!!

Be careful!  All my AA-HS hulls, both red and dark gray, are only marked on the outside as AA.  HS does not show up in the printing anywhere.  The only way to be sure of the difference is to look inside. The old AA hulls are one piece molded plastic where the AA-HS is two pieces, a straight wall outer plastic tube with a separate plastic cup in the base. 

Look at comparison son in the two pictures:

40A905FA-8281-4483-9230-71863D68FC99.jpeg

D0E463B8-E344-4799-881F-9AB75E12BD81.jpeg

Great response, thanks to all the pards that have generously donated their hulls to my collection.  Still looking for whatever I can find, this is probably the last hoorah for these and when whatever I have located get's used up I'll have to switch to something else.

• 2 weeks later...

I have approximately 1200 -1500 old style one piece red AA 12ga once fired. .8 ea plus shipping. Thanks 

Oak Creek Martin

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:24 PM, Lone Roc Ranger said:

I came across another 125 of these old AA red 12 ga one fired hulls, if you might be interested.  Roc

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:52 PM, oak creek martin said:

I have approximately 1200 -1500 old style one piece red AA 12ga once fired. .8 ea plus shipping. Thanks 

Oak Creek Martin

PM's sent.  Thanks.

Archived