SASS Wire Forum

Frisco Texas

Randingo

Just arrived in Frisco Texas for a 13 week contract.  Anyone shoot cowboy around here??

Go to the SASS home page where there is a listing of all the SASS clubs.  Click on Texas for a map.  

Badlands Bar 3 is a great place and not too far I think, but there are tons of clubs in Texas.

Randingo,

Welcome to Texas! From Frisco, you can shoot with the Texas Tenhorns in Leonard, and the Red River Valley Cowpokes not too much further away in Albany, OK. If you go in the other direction (south) to Clebourne, you can shoot with the Lone Star Frontier Shooting Club and the Comanche Valley Vigilantes both at the Ormsbey Ranch (different weekends).

Hope you brought a lot of ammo...

WWB

Randingo,

As Ms. Lorelei stated, Badlands Bar-3 is about 2 hrs & 15 mins from Frisco.

Appears to be the closed Club.

Send T-Bone Dooley a PM for more details.

Hope this helps.

PM me your email address and I'll send you a list of all the clubs I am aware of in this area.

For starters the Red River Valley Cowpokes are shooting in Albany Ok this weekend.  Great group of people to ride the brand with. If you use a GPS to get there Albany OK doesn't always show up. Double check that your GPS can navigate you there. Don't ask me how I know. :rolleyes:

Archived