SASS Wire Forum

Hornady customer service

Abilene Slim SASS 81783

Last Friday 2/1, I rec'd a shipment of things from Midway USA that included a shell plate for my Hornady LNL AP.  When installed, it wouldn't rotate without binding. Called Hornady tech support and explained my predicament. After a few minutes of conversation he said he'd send an email with a FedEx tag I could print and then send it back to them. I dropped it in the FedEx box this past Monday.  A new replacement arrived today, Thursday, and it works great.

Can't beat that for service. I'd like to say I'm amazed, but this isn't the first time they've treated me so well. 

Just had to post a shout-out to Hornady who stands behind their product!  :) 

Hornady is the best, anytime I have ever needed anything for my LNL AP they sent it to me and never let me pay em a dime, even when I broke the part being stupid lol.

BD

Howdy

It's been a long time since I broke anything on my 2 Lock & Load AP presses (knock on wood) but when I did I got replacement parts, right away, no charge.

I seem to recall it did make a difference if I spoke to one of the Techs, or the regular order ladies. The Tech would send me parts no charge, the order ladies wanted to charge me for them.

Always great to hear about a company who cares about more than just selling      GW

Archived