SASS Wire Forum

Comin At Cha 2017

T-Bone SASS #36388

1 hour ago, Two Irons said:

Dang...I was in the barn when T Bone, Nuttin' Graceful, and KD were getting the stage, lights and sound system ready to go.  And now I heard Tbone is gonna wrestle an alligator in the arena while Nuttin Graceful sets a World Land Speed record in mounted shooting riding an ostrich, while Excalibur KC plays "Legs".  This is gonna be epic!

EPIC INDEED !!!

I once wrestled an alligator in the everglades near Yaottaseemee, Fl.  That's when I gave up swimming and became a land lover .I know what your thinking ????  BUT I don't talk about my swimming abilities very much anymore now that my cousin has past.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 2:26 PM, T-Bone SASS #36388 said:

yall are all nuts!! I mean that in a good way. Lets say 28 shooters that's enough for two posse's.

MadDog you'll be the man in Black when your done with this match.

I have gotten a Nickel Stoger in 12ga for the Plainsmatch and Sidekick is picking up 3 black powder revolvers for me and 12 ga reloader at EOT that I got here on the wire. Since I have my trapdoor, I have the guns now for Plainsman match and if I can figure out how to make the ammo, I am good to go. I am begining to think I will see if I can load some black for my regular match rifle that I may shoot Frontiersman. I will figure it out in the couple weeks.

Edited by Maddog McCoy SASS #5672

• 2 weeks later...

I just put a pic on Facebook of the guns we are giving away at CBAC 2017. we are very lucky to have Cowboy Guns of New Boston Tx to help out. As of today we have 325 shooters signed up and receiving email blast ,, if you are not receiving them please contact EllieGant@yahoo.com. countdown is starting for the Bar3 and CBAC 2017, we want everyone to be informed on the goins on.. Remember we are giving away one gun per hour of shooting,, Thanks so much T-Bone

41 minutes ago, T-Bone SASS #36388 said:

I just put a pic on Facebook of the guns we are giving away at CBAC 2017. we are very lucky to have Cowboy Guns of New Boston Tx to help out. As of today we have 325 shooters signed up and receiving email blast ,, if you are not receiving them please contact EllieGant@yahoo.com. countdown is starting for the Bar3 and CBAC 2017, we want everyone to be informed on the goins on.. Remember we are giving away one gun per hour of shooting,, Thanks so much T-Bone

Thats awesome Tbone, but the important question is Total Time or Rank Points??? Haha just kidding

Comin Back At Cha 2017 is a Total Time match. We have run matchs with TT, Rank and even taking the TT with worst stage taken out of the match. Most of the time You'll have mirror results. The person who puts the most practice time into CAS will take the most Home at the end of the match. Most of the time !!!!

• Like 2

If I understood T-Bone correctly, Plainsman side match will be held in the am, and Wild Bunch side match in the afternoon on the same stages.  If you were letting that hang you up from entering one or t'other, you can now enter BOTH!  Chickens... beware!

Thanks to everyone who has made the dream of CBAC 2017 become reality. Things at the range is looking great thanks to Marshal and Free at Last. They spend endless hours working on the next project. Looks like our numbers are up a bit from last year and we are ready for the party. Bring lots of ammo, fishing pole and your lawn chair. Your gonna need to rest up. See ya soon T - Bone