SASS Wire Forum

Prairie Dawg got hacked!

If anyone received an email from Prairie Dawg aka Lou Polsinelli, Please don't send any money. His email got hacked. Just got off the phone with him and informed me of this hacking. He's not even out-of-town, he's at home.

If we ever found out who's behind this, we'll give whom ever is responsible a Cowboy Way whipping. :excl::angry:

If anyone received an email from Prairie Dawg aka Lou Polsinelli, Please don't send any money. His email got hacked. Just got off the phone with him and informed me of this hacking. He's not even out-of-town, he's at home.

If we ever found out who's behind this, we'll give whom ever is responsible a Cowboy Way whipping. :excl::angry:

I thought he was with someone in your family in the Phillipines!! :P:P

End of May I found I have been hacked in the worst way. A gentleman at 585 Franklin Ave, Baldwin Florida started taking out credit cards in MY name. Really wish we could teach him the cowboy way. GW

Rye Miles #13621, on 22 Jul 2016 - 3:45 PM, said:

I thought he was with someone in your family in the Phillipines!! :P:P

Hey Rye,

If he was, I would have been with him and will ask you to send us some money so Dawg and I will have a good time. :P:lol:

Hey Rye,

If he was, I would have been with him and will ask you to send us some money so Dawg and I will have a good time. :P:lol:

;)

Archived