SASS Wire Forum

Four Corners Regional

twelve mile REB

The wife and I just got home from the Four Corners Regional, I know four days to go five hundred miles. Well, we are just a mite slow a little myopic and I couldnt get that old Rambler out of second gear. I would like to take this opportunity to thank posse 3 for all the support and hard work they put in. It just doesnt get any better than this and all that support makes it easy to shoot well. As our regional just represents four states it doesnt get much press or interest here on the wire. I thought I should say a little about it. The range in Hurricane, near St. George, Utah is one of the nicest ranges in the west. It supports 12 match bays with two sometimes three practice bays and a central bay. Its well laid out with lots of stage props and gravel to drive on. The match director laid out 12 championship stages that required the shooter to look at their sights rather than point and blast. It didnt require a Masters Degree in cowboy to figure what you were required to do. I didnt find any P traps but the match director did find one ( lol ). No one ran away with the match the stage winners were well distributed among the top twenty and included Second Fiddle Sue who won stage 7. Belinda Belle of Idaho placed 5th overall as high lady with Lawless Lil at 26th the Regional winner. The top 16 shooters included senior, silver senior, elder statesmen, lady senior and a couple of gunfighters. The awards went smoothly with nice trophies and an equally good meal. TR of Oregon won two guns and Evergreen Rose of Washington also doubled up on the drawing. For me It was a great finish to a satisfying weekend.

Congatulations again REB, it was great to see you and Pat... well... mostly Pat again ;) . Hope to see you both again real soon

SS

There are some videos from The Four Corners Regional Here

Great videos Shadow.

Hey there pilgrim good job and congrats to you on your 1st.

Take care Reb and tell Pat Hi for us.

Heading for Texas May 16th. Got confirmed for Back @ Cha. You guys going there?

See you on the range some where in time.

JRJ & SP

Archived