SASS Wire Forum

Cimarron 1873 ...44-40.... 30" Barrel -- **SOLD**

Selling my Cimarron Uberti 1873 chambered in 44-40. This is the case colored receiver with straight stock. Has a 30" Octagon barrel. This rifle shoots great I bought it last year to match up with my 30" Hammered Shotgun... But have since decided on something else. Asking $1000 shipped from myself to your FFL. For pictures email me at majorarttillery@gmail.com or I could text them to you also. Hope to get pictures posted in next few days otherwise.

It is in great shape, a couple of cart dings on stock. Oh and it is all stock no action work done at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Isn't shooting a 30 inch barrel cheating with the muzzle being so close to the targets? Lol...

Bet you can't not hardly miss with this rifle.

Isn't shooting a 30 inch barrel cheating with the muzzle being so close to the targets? Lol...

Bet you can't not hardly miss with this rifle.

I have seen some pretty darn close targets lately that you might be able to actually hit one with that barrel. But I am proof that there is no target too close nor barrel too long for me to miss said target.

I have seen this rifle folks, and it is a very fine rifle. Excellent condition. And for having a 30" barrel I found it to balance quite nicely.

Major is a stand up Pard, too. :D

Rick.......I was wondering when this post would reel you in

See you at Ohio State

Best to Dimpled Darlin'

--Dawg

Rick.......I was wondering when this post would reel you in

See you at Ohio State

Best to Dimpled Darlin'

--Dawg

I tried to resist, I really did

Looking forward to seeing you. We'll pull in Thurs late afternoon.

CR

Archived