SASS Wire Forum

What a way to celebrate a birthday!

H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619

Wowzers!

Take a look at this!

http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/rifles/model-1866.html

I must say, it really nice of Winchester to create such an fantastic rifle, all to commemorate the 50th anniversary of my birth.

Unfortunately, when I asked, they told me that I'd have to pay them lots of money to collect my rifle. So, let's make it official... Please help H. K. Uriah raise the funds to purchase this great commemorative.

Please PM me for details on where to send your donations. :)

At first I was going to admonish you that this is a family oriented forum... but, you're only talking guns... :P;) Missed a few birthdays, have you? That's the 150 year commerative, not fifty!

P.S.... the '73 is MUCH better lookin'!

cq5dam.web.835.835.jpeg

At first I was going to admonish you that this is a family oriented forum... but, you're only talking guns... :P;)

Uhm... Okay....

I suppose I should add that if sufficient funds have not been raised by October 17th, 2016, all money will be returned to all contributors, with heartfelt thanks for at least giving it a try.

If enough money IS raised, and if you contribute at least $10, and if you come to a shoot in New England that I am attending, I'll let you fire the thing. :)

That 73 is rather cool looking. But,the 66 is more personally appropriate, since I was also born in '66.

Waitasec... Are you telling me that something ELSE is being commemorated, not my own birth?

I like the 73 better as well. But I was born 'a few' years before 66...

Crowd funding is all the rage, little contributions from lots of people, then all those people feel like they own you...

Me, if I give ya a buck, it's a gift, I don't expect anything in return. And once it's given it's yours no matter what the initial project was.

What the heck, I'll throw in a buck. Good luck :D

Every Year but one since about 2000 they have held THE SASS CANDIANS on my Birthday.........

And my present is being there !!!

Oh and again this year ...

Jabez Cowboy

Archived