SASS Wire Forum

TSRA North Regional rescheduled for Dec 12th Texas Tenhorns

COLORADO JACKSON

The TSRA North Regional at Texas Tenhorns scheduled for this Saturday has been rescheduled for Dec 12th due to the inclement weather approaching the Dallas area this weekend, very sorry for the inconvenience, we hope to have better luck with the weather in a couple of weeks. So please put this on your schedule for the 12th and come on out. We have dogs, brats, and hot links purchased for the free lunch and we are still raffling off a new Yeti cooler at the match so please plan on attending....See you there!

Sorry about the weather forecasted for this weekend. Thanks to all for supporting TSRA and CAS. Hope to see you on the 12th of December.

Ghost

Just wondering why it is that a SASS club always seems to pick a weekend to shoot

that is the same weekend as the two other SASS clubs that are located closest to them ?????

Just wondering why it is that a SASS club always seems to pick a weekend to shoot

that is the same weekend as the two other SASS clubs that are located closest to them ?????

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, there are at least two matches within a 2 hour drive of each other every weekend in this part of Texas.

I can count 8 SASS/CAS clubs plus one just over the border in Albany OK all within 2 hours of my home and I am probably missing a club or two.

About the only time there is not a conflict is the 1st Sunday and months where there is a 5th weekend.

Still seems to me that it would be beneficial for a club to at least occasionally make an effort to cater to the 7 million people on their doorstep.

But what do I know....................

Sam. When the Bar 3 reopens I WOULD like to invite you to shoot with us.we shoot on the 3rd full weekend of the month. Currently we are still having our monthly club match's,same time. Great lunch and please excuse the mess we are remodeling the place.

Sam. When the Bar 3 reopens I WOULD like to invite you to shoot with us.we shoot on the 3rd full weekend of the month. Currently we are still having our monthly club match's,same time. Great lunch and please excuse the mess we are remodeling the place.

And I had a great time shootin' the eyes out of the chickens last weekend also!!!

But, Sam, your concern is echoed here. Always a argument with myself which shoot to attend, especially when one of the clubs is the first in the area, one I helped start back in 1991, and I personally feel a great loyalty to. I do wish one of the other clubs will change to the 1st weekend of the month... and help spread the fun over a greater part of each month! Unfortunately, I'll be out of town the 1st weekend next month, and if I make it back by the 2nd, it'll be the same ol' argument.

Archived