SASS Wire Forum

Washington DC Gun Laws

Hawkeye Kid

Personally I'd overnight in Virginia or Maryland and take the Metro in for business without so much as a spent cartridge in my pocket. See http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/warning-d.c.-cops-under-orders-to-arrest-tourists-with-empty-bullet-casings/article/2535216

You are not permitted to take a handgun into DC. Drive around it.

If you want, I will hold your guns for you while you go to DC. I am between the match and DC. E-mail me direct WildlifeRangers@aol.com.

Roo

You are not permitted to take a handgun into DC. Drive around it.

If you want, I will hold your guns for you while you go to DC. I am between the match and DC. E-mail me direct WildlifeRangers@aol.com.

Roo

Once again proving why some pards are Regulators and deserving of the respect they earn, time and time again.

No joke. Even ammo can get you in jail. Most of North West Washington is a nice area and if I had to stay in DC that's were I'd be. But still no guns or ammo. As it's been pointed out there are good areas around DC to stay. Pm me if you want some more specific info. I live in MD right between Baltimore and DC.

Obviously there Are way to many legislators in our nation's capital with way to much time on their hands. Best thing the lame duck in the white house could do in his final days is to pass an "executive order" firing half of all government workers (90% of the IRS) and making elected office a service position not a lifetime gravy train!

I feel much better now!

Archived