SASS Wire Forum

New Colt

Oddnews SASS# 24779

Well, I can't figure out how to post a picture, but I now have a pair of BP framed Colts, made by Colt, that are only 84 numbers apart. This is sort of the culmination of a long-time project, and thanks to Trigger Mike for selling me the second one.

Now I have to scrape up the money for the ivory!

Well, I can't figure out how to post a picture, but I now have a pair of BP framed Colts, made by Colt, that are only 84 numbers apart. This is sort of the culmination of a long-time project, and thanks to Trigger Mike for selling me the second one.

Sure is a pretty one.

purtier than a pair of speckled pups!

If your on a computer there is a little picture icon that you can click and paste the url for each picture you want to display, inside Photobucket there is a "Direct" link for your image.

Phone's and tablets you put your image url in code blocks like so

[img=http://urlforimage] 

BP Colts do look nice with ivory.

standard.jpg

Very nice. I'm pondering real ivory versus Tru-ivory or some other substitute. Are yours elephant ivory?

Tru-ivory. There are enough dead elephants. Got them from Brownells. The semi-aged ones look and feel pretty good.

If you want Ivory. Real or Tru Ivory, you had better move pretty quickly. And know that once you get them you'll never be able to sell them if they get that new law passed.

I have Ivory on two pair. Real Ivory. Got with the one piece grips. Much prettier.

Got mine from Nutmeg Sports in Connecticut.

Archived