SASS Wire Forum

Revenge of Montezuma Day 1

Utah Bob #35998

Hot! 93°

Several teain wrecks. Don`t care. Much fun. :)

Beat. Too tired to head to the cookout.

Guns cleaned.

Way past beer time.

It'll be hotter tomorrow.

Zzzzzzzzz

I can safely say after Ohio State that if the guns go "bang" every time, it is a good day. It can still be a good day if they don't go bang every time, so long as the company is good. Calico Mary, Buick and Cheyenne Culpepper come immediately to mind.

Was hot and hotter forecast for today. Shot just so so, so much smoke from my pistols on one stage that I had to guess on target location, result....2 misses. Only 2 so far, but never felt smooth or really comfortable. Hope today goes better, but having fun anyway. There are only 3 BP shooter I know of....UB, myself and Willy Be Shakin, really disappointed, we should rule the world!!! LOL

UB....Looks like your surrounded by Aussies!!

I've been surrounded by much worse in my day. ;)

Was hot and hotter forecast for today. Shot just so so, so much smoke from my pistols on one stage that I had to guess on target location, result....2 misses. Only 2 so far, but never felt smooth or really comfortable. Hope today goes better, but having fun anyway. There are only 3 BP shooter I know of....UB, myself and Willy Be Shakin, really disappointed, we should rule the world!!! LOL

We do. Others just don't know it yet!

Archived