SASS Wire Forum

Fishing Disease strikes Fisherman

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good plan, StanGood plan, Stan.

Dang it, I missed the boat again.

Tomorrow, around noon, there is a -2.1 foot tide at Anacortes.

Neither my crab pots nor my boat is ready to rock and roll.!

Rain all week in Missouri. The rivers, including the Missouri are all over flood stage, my grass will have to be bailed when it finally dries out enough to mow, my pond is being overtaken by algae and my wife thinks this is the perfect time for me to repaint the bathrooms. I think I hate spring when I can't fish.

Rain all week in Missouri. The rivers, including the Missouri are all over flood stage, my grass will have to be bailed when it finally dries out enough to mow, my pond is being overtaken by algae and my wife thinks this is the perfect time for me to repaint the bathrooms. I think I hate spring when I can't fish.

Welcome to my world, guys. Rain comes into every life. Just what you do with it.

I was promised some come Friday or Monday, depending on which weather guesser

you believe. I did get my grass cut yesterday. Found three cape buffalo hiding in there.

Don't know where the lioness went tho.

Well, no love at the lake. I should have known that it was a futile effort.

The parking lot was empty and the only folks around was a young mother

and her offspring. They left as I drove up.

I am beginning to think those fish don't really like me all that much, and I am dang certain

they ain't real fond of a hook in their mouf.

But, alas, today is the string trimmer's turn to keep me occupied.

Maybe tomorrow I can wet a line before the week end comes.

Weather is cloudy and cool so could be a game changer.

Liars, liars, liars, the darn weathermen told us there would be rain by 9AM. went out at 8 and cut grass that was to wet to cut but to long to wait. 9AM no rain. Messed around on the computer until 10, no rain. Went out and cut all the cattails around the pond. 11:30, no rain. Had lunch ands went back out and finished cutting the grass 3:30. NO RAIN! It is now 6:30 and not a drop!! I could have been fishing all day! darn liars anyway! Weathermen might as well be politicians!

Cloudy this morning but nice this afternoon. Went out with the string trimmer to cut some weeds and

I guess I have a problem. Couldn't keep it going so I just quit and went fishing.

STINK IS OFF!

Thanks to a little 1# -1 1/2# Bass, He liked a moving night crawler.

So a change in tactics. I have been fishing in the middle of the afternnon.

gonna change that to evening time. Wind seems to be blowing all the time

at that lake so I guess I will change to a cast and retrieve program. Maybe take

the hula Popper and Jitterbug plugs and some wiggle tail grubs.

:D

But the stink is off.

Was at the NMLRA Spring National Shoot all week. Too hot to fish anyway. Hopefully the rain coming through will cool things off a bit.

BMC, I like evening fishing best. Not much of a "wake up early and get to the lake at dawn" kind of guy and fishing when it is 93 degrees outside in the afternoon isn't for me either. Last 2 hours of daylight are my favorite fishing times and the first hour after dark.

GS

Archived