SASS Wire Forum

she packed her bags

Trigger Mike

along with the chemo that they suspended she got the stomach virus going around and still had to take the ct scan and since she was sick no one could watch the kids so she drove herself. on her way home asked her if she was going to stay in the other house or her room with the door closed so they children who have not had it won't get it since one child hd it already. she came home, packed and was headed to leave. said she is leaving my house, my room ,my stuff my kids. told her they are hers as well. told her she best stay unit the test come back and i can't care for her if she leaves. she finally relented and came back. i took the keys to my truck off her ring and the house key and left her keys to her car but she saw the truck key missing so she complained until i gave it back. she did not miss the house key yet. I should have let her go.

I can't begin to understand the anguish, fear and frustration I feel sure you've felt through this all. Through it all, you've had my sympathy. I hope that the two of you come out of this healthy and stronger on the other side. You both will be in my thoughts and meditations.

TM,

There is life after. Ask me sometime. My story will make you smile---and you need some happiness right now. God bless.

Archived