SASS Wire Forum

Thank God I live in Texas

My daughter went to Amarillo College book store to buy a book for her Math class and employees at the book store were handing out FREE New Testament Bibles to everyone that wanted one!!!! Only in Texas!!!

Tascosa

at the Junior College I was attending, at the start of every semester there was a group of people handing out bibles all over the college grounds. This is in California also

When I was in grade school in the 1970's, someone would come every year and hand out the little Gideon new testament books. My mother has a drawe full of them somewhere.

I think today they'd call the sheriff and he'd come rolling up in his fancy new MRAP.

There is a local restaurant in Columbia MO called Cat's Corner that has a notice on the front door to robbers, we support the 2nd amendment, in other words we are armed. It ain't biblical but it is righteous.

There is a local restaurant in Columbia MO called Cat's Corner that has a notice on the front door to robbers, we support the 2nd amendment, in other words we are armed. It ain't biblical but it is righteous.

I like that, Bugs

Oooops! My mistake. Didn't mean to leave any state out. I was not aware it happened at other colleges. Didn't mean to insult other states..

But Im still glad I live in Texas.... :D

you didn't insult us, we are just correcting you :P

Yeah, there's plenty of good reasons to be glad we live in Texas. I like that I can drive one direction all day and still be here.

where I live in California I can do that too

Yup, I bet you can. But our food is better. So, there.

OK what ever, we have all those illegal Mexico picking all our Prudence to sell to you Texan :P:D:lol:

When I bought a car, I found a bible tucked into the storage pocket on the door. When I had taken the car for a test drive, I know it wasn't there because I put my notebook in there. Between the test drive and me driving the car home, the car was in my sight except for five minutes when the lot guy took it out to fill the tank. I don't know if the dealership has a policy to put a bible in every car, the lot guy does it on his own, or someone came by and slipped the bible in without anyone being aware it happened. Just the same, the bible has stayed on that door pocket since.

Archived