SASS Wire Forum

You know it's time to clean up the reloading area

Chantry

when you find a 1000 round case of 9mm you forgot you ever bought. :blink:

When you have not moved something, and found ammunition (or even better, a gun), you just ain't got enough stuff.

I've turned up, over the years, a 1000-round case of S&B brass-cased 7.62x39, a 3200-and-something-round box of Remington .312 bullets, 750 rounds of 40 Smith (found that just last week), 500 rounds of 32 S&W Long (was next to the 40) and an "empty" 50 caliber can that had 3500 rounds of 22 in it.

Chantry - I think I set that down in yer loading area, been wondering where it was :D

I need to un-earth my loading machines, I'm about out of ammo and high shooting time is upon us!

A buddy needed a powder flask . . . . I knew I had some extras that I bought when they were on sale . . . .while looking for the extra flasks ( in milk crates under the loading bench ) I found a couple of very good quality leather cartridge belts that I had no recollection of every acquiring. :huh:

Whur did they come from ? :o

Chantry - I think I set that down in yer loading area, been wondering where it was :D

I need to un-earth my loading machines, I'm about out of ammo and high shooting time is upon us!

Funny thing was I just finished loading a whole bunch of 9mm, partly because I thought I was almost out and partly because I was out of cowboy ammo and wanted to finish up loading 9mm before switching the 650 over to 38 Special

Archived