SASS Wire Forum

Rockford Regulators are shooting this Saturday.

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Just like we've done since the Rockford Regulators were founded we will be braving the elements and shooting this Saturday. We will be shooting six stages. This is a bare bones match so no lunch, but most of us will go to the local watering hole afterwards. Weather looks like it will be the best of the week. Come join us we'd love to have ya.

I'd love to be there but I need to work Saturday so........ boo hoo. You guys have fun and don't forget your hand warmers.

If you were going to be there and needed hand warmers………I would not give you any just like last Saturday.

Heeee Haaaa.. Hay Doots I'll be there ifin I can get South Paul ta give me the time off from work.. :blink: I'll be sure ta have hand warmers and toe warmers.. :P I just loaded some smokeless for this match.. ;) Sorry Straight Arrow you will be missed.. :( I'm gonea have ta find another wind break.. :D

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Not sure yet...have a door guy coming tomorrow to see about installing one on the side of our garage...anyway, got the boots you recommended last night and tried them out walking around the neighborhood - they ROCK! Thanks again Deuce for your advice...

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Inferno-Pac-Boots-Black/731369.uts

GG ~ :FlagAm:

It be on my calender to come up and shoot with you folks this year! No point of you all driving way down here to hand it to me when I can drive up there and see family that weekend too! Some might even come watch my stellar shootin......

C'mon up Slim. We'll be happy to have ya whenever ya can make it......Don't need to remind ya to dress warm since ya know about Michigan winter.......

Targets are set for 6 stages, purty much stand and deliver under cover

Be sure ya have yer snow tires on yer carts.........

Yeehaaw,

hOOt

Can't wait! Clothes are out (tried them on twice tonight just to make sure they would work with the long underwear) guns are in their cases, ammo is in the cart, cart handle is already in the car and the hand and footwarmers are ready to go as well.

Oh and I am trying out some new ear plugs too. They are not as fancy as Tessa Two Gunner's $100 ear plugs but they are pretty sweet none the less.

Looking forward to seeing my homies.... er.... pards yeah pards.

KQ

Many thanks to all that came for a good time at Liberty. The fire was roaring and 18 pards were ready to shoot 6 stages. The sun helped us early on, but then here came the front and the last 2 stages were near whiteouts. Made no never mind to anyone, at least I heard no complaints.

Had a great time and lOOk forward to the Old cOOt shOOt on the15th....

Yeehaaw,

hOOt

We shot in a blizzard the last two stages. Something about these winter shoots I love so much. Maybe because my very first cowboy match was in a snow storm. What a blast we had.

Sure was a load of cotton picking fun!

Cold. Sure. The stages were written to work with the environment and not to mention they were fun and creative.

Looking forward to the next one. I wish that I could make the Old Coot Shoot but I have to work.

KQ

Archived