SASS Wire Forum

I think it is worth noting

Finagler 6853 Life

I went to a local gun show this last Saturday. I don't go to buy guns as they are usually over priced so I look for leather, parts, loading accessories, clothes, etc. I found a .32 caliber round ball mold, single cavity with handles. I've been looking for a small mold like this because with all the talk of more firearm restrictions, I'm going to be prepared. So over the last couple years, when they go on sale, I have been buying sling shots. I used to be pretty good with one when I was much younger so I decided to get back into them. Ammo for sling shots, if purchased is darn expensive and rocks don't fly very true so finding this littl mold with allow me to cast up a bunch of rounds, pardon the pun, and go out and practice to my hearts content. Now that I think about it, I may make myself a target trap like they make for BB guns. Shoot up a bunch then go recast them. If I don't use them in my sling shot, I can always load them up for my 32 S&W long. Anyway, I thought it was cool.

I used to do something similar.

When I made my snake loads for 45s, using cut-down 308 cases, after loading the 410 shotcup with #9 shot, I capped it with a 000 buckshot. Mini-Malay loads.

Hopefully the slug would get it, but if not the shot might.

Archived