SASS Wire Forum

Wanted Poster....

Electronic version.

Heard this on the radio this morning. Amazing... Arrested 12 times! But they won't keep the crooks locked up! :wacko:

Kassandra Potts

697327.JPG

The Fresno Police Most Wanted Of the Week

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fresno Police Department’s most wanted person of the week is: Fresno Auto Theft Suspect Kassandra Potts

Kassandra Potts 22 yrs is one of Fresno’s most active auto thieves. She steals five to ten cars per week and targets vehicles parked in shopping centers & on residential streets. Her choice of cars is newer Toyota’s and often uses a shaved key to gain entry. Kassandra has been arrested twelve times for auto theft since 2009. She is currently wanted on four felony warrant for auto theft and receiving stolen vehicles. Kassandra is currently on the run and is hiding somewhere in the Fresno /Clovis area.

CHARGES: CVC 10851: Auto Theft PC 496: Buying or receiving stolen vehicle

And busy, too.... five to ten cars a week for four years... Sheesh!

So much for the "revolving door" jail policy.

Yep. Bet she's never seen the inside of a jail yet!

Depends on what your definition of cute is.

Reminds me of an old joke. A Boy Scout Troop was touring the post office when the postmaster stopped in front of the bulletin board and pointed out the 10 most wanted. He told the boys to keep a lookout for the fugitives because the law would like to have them in custody. One of the scouts looked at him and said, "Why didn't they keep them when they took their picture?". ;)

Yep. Bet she's never seen the inside of a jail yet!

She has seen the inside of the jail when she got booked each time she was arrested. What she NEEDS is to have a prolonged visual feast at a prison!

EC

That's what I had in mind, Eamon. Just didn't get it across as well as I might have.

Guest Two Fingers Slim

WOW Hardpan I thought at first you found one of my pictures at the Post Office, I've been trying to pulling them down as fast as I can find them!!

TFS

Dang Slim... I surely HOPE that ain't you!!! :huh::lol:

Uh... is there somethin' you ain't been a-tellin' us...? :rolleyes:

Archived