SASS Wire Forum

Stuff for free!

I'm new to SASS and am trying to get my rig together. I am located in Southern California. I have a stoeger sxs and am working on getting a Rossi 92 and pistols.. Any advice/help will be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to some shoots and look and feel all the guns and leather you can.

• 2 weeks later...

BTT

• 2 weeks later...

Back up front

I am looking around.BTT

Well, well I'm glad this thread is still goin'! Loadin' ammo for an annual shoot this weekend. Got to sortin' brass and found 60+ 45LC mixed brass. Some tumbled some not. I don't shoot the caliber anymore and these are range brass mixed in with my 357s during shoots-God bless them brass pickers.

TBBandito gets 'em

Stake yer claim and PM me yer address for shipping.

DSCF0015_zpshyvkuaon.jpg

DB :FlagAm:

PS: Thanks Pit Bull Tex fer keepin' the thread alive! B)

BTT

BTT again

Again up

BTT

TO THE TOP

Free for a new shooter, preferably a buckarette or girl young gun. One set of chocolate brown holsters. Fits nmv's snugly, uberti cattlemen loosely. Does not include belt, holsters only. I will post a photo or two this evening. They are used but in fair condition. Been wet formed at least once. Hold their shape well and made of good leather. They are lined. My daughter shot with these holsters for a little over a year and only recently upgraded. They were bequeathed to her by Colorado Jackson with the understanding that when she was done with them, they would move on to another young shooter in need, free of charge. So here they are!

Edited for spelling.

Great! PM me your address and I'll get them on the next stage to her. My daughter got a kick out of getting a package addressed to her alias, so this package will come to your daughter the same way - and with a note of encouragement.

The same stipulations go with the holsters. Once your daughter gets her own holsters or outgrows these (or - heaven forbid - quits shooting), that these holsters make their way to another new shooter who is getting started in our sport at no charge.

UP AGAIN

Back to the top

UP AGAIN

UP again.

UP AGAIN

BTT

We have a young gun who needs a 38/357 shell holder. He was penalized for pulling a shell out of his hat because he had nothing else to put them in. I only have 45 & 32 so I was unble to help him; PM me if you can helpout here.

Thanks

Charlie

Back up.

Archived