SASS Wire Forum

Did I miss something? Straight trigger?

Goody, SASS #26190

interesting......"This indicates that any part may have its profile changed and that change is only limited by the profiler’s imagination."....but we are going to contradict that by supplying a list of what can be done by gun and/or gun parts....... so no imagination is allowed.

I'm ok with that......at least we're on the SAME PAGE now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ROC!!!!!!!!!

Stan

PS would my rounded corners be considered narrowed?

Contradict....no....limit...yes

I once designed a semi-automatic '73. SASS was quick to limit my imagination.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm a little slow here. And probably need to talk to the man who worked on a gun for me. Can I buy a new trigger and put it in and it work??

And at what leave will this be enforced? State, Regional, National???

And last but not least. is this like the NCAA. Will they go back and strip World Championship titles from the competitors that used these at EOT? or even Nationals, or Regionals? Why is this brought up now? This mod has been around for a while. Oh what about the Wild Bunch Member or two that have this Mod on there rifle?

Deacon Stone

It has been around a while but more so on 73-66.

Got a call awhile ago from someone that says they have had it for 6 years in there 73.

And has shot most every major match out there with it.

He. Like me. Thought it was more than legal.

I bet there are a bunch of them out there if you really look.

We had just put it in the wife's Marlin not that long ago. No major matches shot with it.

So I'm a little slow here. And probably need to talk to the man who worked on a gun for me. Can I buy a new trigger and put it in and it work??Ask the man who worked on the gun.

And at what leave will this be enforced? State, Regional, National??? At whatever level SASS rules are enforced. Localities vary.

And last but not least. is this like the NCAA. Will they go back and strip World Championship titles from the competitors that used these at EOT? or even Nationals, or Regionals? SERIOUSLY? Why is this brought up now? ASK THE GUY THAT BROUGHT IT UP This mod has been around for a while. Oh what about the Wild Bunch Member or two that have this Mod on there rifle? I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT WOULD BE BUT IF I FIND OUT I'LL ASK THEM.

Deacon Stone

Archived