SASS Wire Forum

ROCKFORD REGULATORS 2-day match ~ YEEEEEE HAW Y'all!

Lookin' forward to it BIG time :)

...reckon I'll just bring the gold dust (match fee) when I show up Saturday mornin' - Per the Wolverine Ranger website: Please note that shooting will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and at the normal time of 10:00 a.m. on Sunday

These guys put on a FANTASTIC match ~ hope some of ya folks can make it...reckon you'll be happy ya did :D

http://www.wolverinerangers.org/pdf/ApplicationRockford201306.pdf

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Hay Pard !

I am planing on shooting this match too .

BUT the weather is not looking good for us :unsure:

Hay Pard !

I am planing on shooting this match too .

BUT the weather is not looking good for us :unsure:

eh - it's Tuesday - weather looks to be 65-70 temps 50% chance rain Sat and 10% chance Sun....It's Michigan...who knows this early :D

Hey lets keep positive vibes about the weather. It's Michigan and we ain't fair weather shooters so we will have a riot one wa or the other. Card Shark Charlie and Hoot Hamilton have some awesome stages lined up and it's sure to be a AWESOME time. Come on out and join us.

Hey lets keep positive vibes about the weather. It's Michigan and we ain't fair weather shooters so we will have a riot one wa or the other. Card Shark Charlie and Hoot Hamilton have some awesome stages lined up and it's sure to be a AWESOME time. Come on out and join us.

What he says B)

Can't wait. Gonna be a awesome weekend of shooting,laughing,camping,telling lies and tossing back a cold one or two with some of the best folks I know in this world. KJ and Speed are ready for the fun too. Whew gonna be a good one.

Or three or four ?

The weather is Going To Coroperate !

Heeee Haaaa .. I'll be there.. :D I'm not of a trash talker.. <_< But lightning better put his big Girl pantys on couse I'm comeing for him.. :o

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo.. :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Card Shark has been workin our tails off for 2 weeks now, so we're ready.....

Come on down to Liberty for a fun weekend.

A few raindrops ain't gonna keep us away

hOOt

RAIN ? RAIN ? WE ANT AFRAID OF NO STINKING RAIN !

WARNING to all Im comming !

And Im bringing HELL With me !

Was at the range yesterday and all I can say is WOW. The place looks outstanding. Don't know if I've ever seen it look so good. Card Shark Charlie, Hoot Hamilton, Drover Dan , Shiloh Red and a few others have really put in the work and it shows. When you see tell them thanks for all their work. Speed and I will be heading out to the range for the weekend shortly. Hope to see everyone there.

Was at the range yesterday and all I can say is WOW. The place looks outstanding. Don't know if I've ever seen it look so good. Card Shark Charlie, Hoot Hamilton, Drover Dan , Shiloh Red and a few others have really put in the work and it shows. When you see tell them thanks for all their work. Speed and I will be heading out to the range for the weekend shortly. Hope to see everyone there.

Those guys really have made the Town of Liberty a great showing - a dedicated CAS venue we are blessed to enjoy - Thanks to them and others that make it happen. See y'all tomorrow!

Heee Haaaa Scotsman..I'm sure you cowboys will love it here.. :) This little town of Liberty is one of the best ,if not the BEST places to shoot in Michigan.. :D And these Michigan Cowboys arn't to bad nither.. :lol: ..

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :blink::blink::FlagAm:

If the weather stayed like it is right now it would be perfect. That being said, it will be a great weekend either way.

From the radar it just might hit us tonight and hopefully we will be in good shape for Saturday ~ As you say Jay either way we will be OK :D Har-he-haw! I'm a poet! :P

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_loop.php

Warning has been serverd . :blink:

The Town of Liberty will be Invaded this weekend . :o

Arm your selves . :)

I am comming and Hell is comming with me ! :unsure:

That's code for "hide your goats"

SHHHHHH Dont give it away ! LOL :lol:

The weather is looking good for the day .

Come on out to Liberty and play !

See you there ! :)

WOW Great turnout today.

The weather was great and the shooting was fun and fast.

I cant wait till tommarrow . :D

To all the people behind the shoots at Rockford.

I thank you guys and gals .

Great place to shoot and spend the day with friends ! :)

Thank you .

WOW Great turnout today.

The weather was great and the shooting was fun and fast.

I cant wait till tommarrow . :D

To all the people behind the shoots at Rockford.

I thank you guys and gals .

Great place to shoot and spend the day with friends ! :)

Thank you .

Ditto that ;)

GG

Thank you all at Rockford.

Great shoot Great People Great stages Great fun.

You guys put on a FIRST Rate Cowboy Shoot !

And I had my First Clean Match for the town of Liberty ! :)

Thank you all .

Thank you all at Rockford.

Great shoot Great People Great stages Great fun.

You guys put on a FIRST Rate Cowboy Shoot !

And I had my First Clean Match for the town of Liberty ! :)

Thank you all .

Congratulations! :D

Heee Haaaa ... What a Great shoot.. :D The Town of Liberty Looked awesome.. Thanks Drover,Hoot, Card Shark,and Everyone Else that had a Part in the shoot.. :wub: ..Possee was Super.. NU-JA-KA Kid just gets back in town, in time to shoot, some cowboy friends come from Ohio and Indiana.. :lol::lol: GOOD food ,GOOD friends, Good Time.. That whats called ONE HELL OF A GOOD WEEKEND..Heeee Haaaa :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

What an awesome shoot, Card Shark Charlie, Hoot Hamilton, Drover Dan, Deuce & others had the town of Liberty lookin great. Stages were fantastic & the story lines were hilarious. Great creativity from the aforementioned Rockford gang.

Was additionally great to see Doc Molar, Scotsman, Gaslight & Chili Pepper Pete at the shoot. I had a fantastic time even before we started main match shooting :)

And couldn't believe how wonderful the weather was, twas a miracle. Goes to show ya you just never know so best to show up & plan on shooting..

Thanks everyone for a great time.

Archived