SASS Wire Forum

Looking for info - State by state conceal carry laws

The topic title pretty much says it all. I thought the NRA had a website listing gun laws by state. If they do I can't find it. I plan on doing a little traveling later this year and would like to do a little research on the matter first so I know before I go.

If anyone knows the site I'm looking for, or a similar one, I'd appreciate it if you'd pass the info on to me.

FWIW I should be traveling from Missouri thru, IL, TN, KY, VA, NC, SC, GA, & FL. I may have missed a couple initials, too.

Thanks,

Angus

Check out a website called Legally Armed. It should show up on any regular search engine.

The best way to find the most current laws is to contact the state you plan on travelling to directly. Many other websites do not have up to the minute changes.

No Concealed Carry law in Illinois, yet. They should have one in place by June. As of now if you're traveling in Illinois, you have to have firearms unloaded, locked in a case in your trunk. Ammo must be in trunk also.

For those whose phones can download "apps," search your App Store for "LegalHeat." Great app continually updated.

Pain

Archived