SASS Wire Forum

For those that watch videos of cowboy action shooting on youtube...

Grizzly Dave

1) Do you like having each shooter separate, or would like like to have the option to watch all of the shooters in one video, perhaps making one composite video per stage? Doing so would make it difficult to label with each shooters name, but I guess I could put up the composite, and individuals...

2) Would you like to see the stage instruction for each stage, either by the camera on the printed instructions or on the PM as he reads them? The second might be a bit problematic for me, as I like to be paying attention to what I'm supposed to do on the stage, not on trying to get a good vid of the PM reading...

3) I think it is helpful to have individual vids labeled with shooter name, stage, and match info. But at times it doesn't work out to label them as I upload them, is this a major annoyance for you?

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Also any suggestions for more in depth videos like my Intro and Getting Started vids would be appreciated.

Grizzly Dave,

I love to watch all your videos.(Got you subscribed on You Tube, check it everyday)

I would say make them however is most convenient to you, so that hey don't become a burdon, and you get tuckered out from doing them.

As far as stage instructions go, might be nice, but I think unnecessary. Pretty easy to figure out what's going on after the first shooter.

I like the short, one shooter, videos, so I can watch a few at a time if I'm busy. Shooters name is nice but, I'm not going to throw myself without it.

Thank You very much and keep up the good work.

Silver Shadow

Grizz, I really enjoy watching CAS videos. My one and pretty much only "thing" is I want to see the targets in addition to the shooter.

The target array and positioning impact how the shooter attacks the stage, without that reference AND without hearing the stage time, it is difficult to determine the true speed of a shooter and gauge their transitions and moves.

I like single shooter, with name and place and time please.

That's how I found the Fair One....

pb

Archived