SASS Wire Forum

It's Friday! Must be time for PIZZA!

Grizzly Dave

Oh yea........floor of da thin's I like best..............

Rattler meat,...hot peppers.....a cold one......an a pruty gal !

Ok, I'm 0 for 4.....guess I might as well start paying attention to the game :huh:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'm 0 for 4.....guess I might as well start paying attention to the game huh.gif

As my Grand Father wood say ta me ader scarin'' da do-do out of me..............

" GOT CHA ! '

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been finishing up my epic video project Getting Started in Cowboy Action Shooting. It's done and uploading now. Vid is a little over a half hour long, but there was so much information to pack in there I couldn't get it any shorter. At any rate, I hope it will be better than most of the crap on TV.

Thanks Badger, now that they're done, and I think back on the hours and hours I put into them, I can only think 'what in the wide wide world of sports possessed me to make them?" :D

It's up to 32, sun is shining, I got a couple slices of leftover pizza in my gut, I should get something done.

Maybe I'll start some laundry in hopes it warms up a bit more before I go out...

It's up to 32, sun is shining, I got a couple slices of leftover pizza in my gut, I should get something done.

Maybe I'll start some laundry in hopes it warms up a bit more before I go out...

Before you read the rest of this keep in mind I live at 700 ft elevation in SoCal---we can skate board to the beach. We are used to at least 75F at Christmas and New Years. It has been in the 30s-40s at night and 50s in the day. This is one of the coldest the last 10 years. I am not used to freezing toes and wearing so many heavy clothes!

Well, I went out to see if it was warm enough to install that radio, that was 4-5 hours ago, I decided no, but, I might as well clean out the car to get ready for the install, well, 4-5 hours later, the radio is in, working well, I am tired, sore, and grumpy just on general principal.

WELL DONE

Captain Jack and I walked down to the mail box and got the mail. Does that count?

It is getting cold out there again. Dark and a wet cold. Brrrrrrrr.

My neighbor is in Grand Cayman, where I understand it is warmer.

36 now, but sun is doing down, it's gonna drop soon. Was a breeze blowing much of the day too. I think the neighbors watched from the window, musta been funny a bit fat man crawling around all twisted up under the dash of a Civic. Dang I'm still cold.

Did I mention that I'm cccccccold?

Sheesh. This is redickerous

We need to fire this party back up, that should help.

How bout we drink some Bulliet Grizz ?

dat's gar-run-ted to make ya warm !

Iiiiii willl tttttrrrryyy aboutttttt anyyyy thingggggg

dang me for working outside all day anyway, but at least I got it done.

Of course I'll have to get the kids to show me how to run the dang thing. I figured out how to set the pre sets, set the clock, but I can't figure out how to display the clock, go figure.

daughter brought me some chipoltle chicken corn chowder soup, that should help too

Iiiiii willl tttttrrrryyy aboutttttt anyyyy thingggggg

dang me for working outside all day anyway, but at least I got it done.

Of course I'll have to get the kids to show me how to run the dang thing. I figured out how to set the pre sets, set the clock, but I can't figure out how to display the clock, go figure.

daughter brought me some chipoltle chicken corn chowder soup, that should help too

Dat goes good wif Bulliet two, ya know ! LOL

I got some hot buttered popcorn and M & Ms, help yerself.

I'll take some of dat hot buttered popcorn...........I'll save dim M & M's fer Calico when she gits here.

Somethin' tells me she's ( we all !) is gonna need 'em !

Save the M&Ms for later, just got finished with a big plate of biscuits and gravy with sausage and hash browns on the side.....

I'm stuffed!

Shootin' fire all da snot Gal ! Dat's my favorite meal, rat der is...shore nuff !

Why da heck din't y'all call me ? ! Wood 've helped y'all eat dat so's ya did not gitted some dadburned stuffed !

Didn't hear nuthin' but a big ole burp comin from dat way .................

Save the M&Ms for later, just got finished with a big plate of biscuits and gravy with sausage and hash browns on the side.....

I'm stuffed!

And ya didn't even invite me?

I'm crushed.

Heartbroken.

Sad,

Depressed.

Bummed out.

Guess I'll go find some worms.

I'm crushed.

Heartbroken.

Sad,

Depressed.

Bummed out.

Promise 'em Bulliet ta drink an dell come rat up !

I'm crushed.

Heartbroken.

Sad,

Depressed.

Bummed out.

Sorry, thought you was eatin that chowder soup whatever stuff..... :huh:

I"m waiting for my hair to grow back too, but Calico never made me a hat! Harummmpf!

Thankfully Daughter grizz made me a couple, not that I can ever find one when I want it...

Another year or so and my beard should be long enough to do a proper comb over, that'll keep my head warm.

Uh, Grizz, how can I put this nicely......

If you're waiting for your hair to grow back, you might not want to hold your breath! unsure.gif

Grizz............der"s dis thingy out der, ifin' ya slap some on yur head.....,it'll grow hair.

Hell....I tank dey said ifin' ya slap it on a rock, it wood grow hair two ! lol

Yeah, I heard about that stuff, my sister the jokester that she is even put my name in and had them send me a free video on it.

I'm good, if I'm bald, I'm bald, such is life. Besides, I'm looking forward to see how the beard comb over works out, if I comb up from both sides, maybe I can kinda weave it together in the middle on top, just a thought.

Yeah, I heard about that stuff, my sister the jokester that she is even put my name in and had them send me a free video on it.

I'm good, if I'm bald, I'm bald, such is life. Besides, I'm looking forward to see how the beard comb over works out, if I comb up from both sides, maybe I can kinda weave it together in the middle on top, just a thought.

Sounds like a fine ideaer Grizz !

Archived