SASS Wire Forum

It's Friday! Must be time for PIZZA!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, dim Viks got off to a grand start.......

Der QB almost got sacked ....an had ta throw off amogest some purple shirts standin around.

Now dim Packers just scored.

I aint got no hoss in dis race....but dim Viks play inside a dome of some kind an der playin' outside now..........

An at da frozen tunda ta boot.

Da odds of winnin' dis game is sorely akin dim Viks.

Well than, now that is settled, what can we tease Calico about now?

Oh, wait, hey Calico, how is Buick feeling? Better I hope, did he get new boots today?

Yeah, he's feeling much better. And we got him new boots at the Red Wing store this morning, though it felt kinda weird sitting in that store wearing my Avalanche coat.... :blink:

Yeah, he's feeling much better. And we got him new boots at the Red Wing store this morning, though it felt kinda weird sitting in that store wearing my Avalanche coat.... blink.gif

What da heck is dat ? !

Some thin' like a Perkia des folk here wears ?

Meownself......... just wear a jean jacket or lite coat.............AN FREZEE MY BUTT OFF !

It's a heavy coat with the name and logos of the Colorado Avalanche NHL team on it.....

Their biggest rival over the years has been the Detroit Red Wings.....

Make more sense to ya now????

It's a heavy coat with the name and logos of the Colorado Avalanche NHL team on it.....

Their biggest rival over the years has been the Detroit Red Wings.....

Make more sense to ya now????

Well.....almost.

When y'all gonna go to a revival ?

An aint red wing birds not just in De-troit ?

RED WINGS SUCK!!!

Ya ever see an Av's game in person, when that chant goes up it shakes the building.

I just don't see what grown men, out der on dat artificial lake, slidin' around like some kids.....usin' a big old stick to whack dat hard biscuit round on dat icy pond !

Well, I'll tell ya what, I tried it with a home made sick and puck, on a frozen river, and there were ripples frozen into the ice, I tripped and that stick went right down my gullet. The blood I coughed up looked kinda cool on the ice though :D Oh my wasted youth, I sometimes wonder how I lived thru it.

RED WINGS SUCK!!!

Ya ever see an Av's game in person, when that chant goes up it shakes the building.

Used to go to 3-4 games a year, still remember the chanting!! But get this, this is funny.....

Only once were we ever able to get tickets to see the Avs play the Wings, there weren't any penalties for the WHOLE game.... :wacko: Kinda disappointing....

They usually are SRO when those teams play....except the night we saw it in person.... <_< We did get to see a Red Wing player face down on the ice bleeding, right below where we were sitting, but he got hit with a puck shot by his own teammate....the Avs had nothing to do with it!

Yeah, the Queens are done for I think.

Don't feel like ya have to watch it just for me. Oh, I'd be crushed if you didn't, but I reckon I might recover eventually :D

Even some video of me shooting gunfighter in there.

I gave up on the game, was keeping track of it on the espn website, but every few minutes they play some dumb commerical, and even though I don't have the headphones on I could hear it anyway.

Let me know if it gets interesting, but I doubt it will.

You really think my attention span is that long???? rolleyes.gif

..............uh...............NOPE !

I'll see about watchhing it tomorrow

Right now I'm watching the game, though I'm not too sure why at this point wacko.gif

Well Grizz....guess dat scenery aint as "scenn---ery as ya thought !

Buick must be feeling better :D/>

Is Ellen enjoying her time home?

He is ;)

I don't know about Ellen, she comes out of her room to use the bathroom and to eat.....that's about it. She did thank me for buying her some new shirts at Ross this morning, I guess that's sumthin'...

Must be the age, daughter Grizz is much of the same, we call her a bedroom hermit. With her computer crashing and being out of commission, it's been a bit of a bummer break, hopefully we'll get it back Monday morning so she can take it back with her on the afternoon flight, but I reckon we might have to ship it to her. But, it's not like she's totally disconnected, she has her Kindle and phone and my computer to use.

Yeah, the Queens are done for I think.

Don't feel like ya have to watch it just for me. Oh, I'd be crushed if you didn't, but I reckon I might recover eventually biggrin.gif

Even some video of me shooting gunfighter in there.

Well, it aint no skin off dis cowboy's nose !

Givin' da Viks record playin der, I did what any smart gambler wood do...........

BET AGIN DA VIKS !

But ya can cheer up now....it's not da first play off game da Viks lost in da first round of da playoffs........an most differently will not be da last !

Another half hour or so things might get interesting around here, but I don't think the game will have anything to do with it! biggrin.gif

ANd what might dat be, pray tell, uh ? ! ?

Hey Hawk, you ever come across scrap steel at work that would make for good practice targets?

From time to time.

The midwest regional match is being held whar they been holdin' da state match.

An da state match is moved to Kimball, Mn whar I shoot at.

I'm in da process of gittin' them some steel fer targets also...gonna be adding 6 more stages to da 6 dey already got.

Just waitin' on word from da big bosses in St Louis, MO.

Da company can not re-sell as dey don't have a resell license.

Why, ya need some ?

Archived