SASS Wire Forum

It's Friday! Must be time for PIZZA!

Grizzly Dave

I'd love to have some practice targets up at the cabin, but shipping would probably kill the deal. There is a target maker in the area here, but I just don't the gold dust to buy several of his offerings, and just having one target just ain't appealing to me.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to have some practice targets up at the cabin, but shipping would probably kill the deal. There is a target maker in the area here, but I just don't the gold dust to buy several of his offerings, and just having one target just ain't appealing to me.

Most certainly, freight alone would kill the deal deader than a door nail !

For what the freight would cost, ya could most ;likely get as least tow or three targets from him.

And Mama Company is notorious for being slow !

Prolly so.

Someday maybe, just always seems like there are other things I'd rather spend what little spare cash I happen to have on.

Hooo Doggie I'm beat, I ain't crawled around under a dash board in years. Last stereo I put in I had my boys help, so he did the crawling, but he picked up an extra 10 hour shift today, so I was on my own. I'll bet I'm sore in the mornin.

I think we lost Calico, I reckon that game is over and she went to chasin Buick around the house.

And ya didn't even invite me?

I'm crushed.

Heartbroken.

Sad,

Depressed.

Bummed out.

Guess I'll go find some worms.

HERE IS SUMTHIN GUARANTEEEED TO CHEER Y'ALL!! FROM WILLIE WHEELGUN

Be sure to watch to the surprise ending--about 3 min and worth it :lol:

I tried the link and it works for me...

http://www.flixxy.com/kids-lip-syncing-a-wonderful-christmas-song.htm#.UOeQMvfTmP8

Prolly so.

Someday maybe, just always seems like there are other things I'd rather spend what little spare cash I happen to have on.

Hooo Doggie I'm beat, I ain't crawled around under a dash board in years. Last stereo I put in I had my boys help, so he did the crawling, but he picked up an extra 10 hour shift today, so I was on my own. I'll bet I'm sore in the mornin.

I think we lost Calico, I reckon that game is over and she went to chasin Buick around the house.

Tank ya fer postin it CC ! and fer yur testimonial !

Grizz,...don't ratly know who's chason' who, but I be der is most differently some he 'in an she 'in going' on it dat house fer shore !

Tolt ya da Viks wood lose !

Said here dat da QB whar third string backup an has never played a game in da NFL.

Tank ya fer postin it CC ! and fer yur testimonial !

Grizz,...don't ratly know who's chason' who, but I be der is most differently some he 'in an she 'in going' on it dat house fer shore !

Nope, somebody decided to wait until I turned the computer off to tell me his stomach was hurtin' agin.......

Calico is NOT in a good mood today!!!! <_<<_<

Nope, somebody decided to wait until I turned the computer off to tell me his stomach was hurtin' agin.......

Calico is NOT in a good mood today!!!! dry.gifdry.gif

I have found dat Bulliet is da cure fer what ills ya......

Dat bein said........

BOTTLES..........FETCH CALICO MASSIVE MOUNTS OF BULLIET.....DON'T STOP TILL SHE'S HAPPY........AND BE QUICK BOUT IT !

Well, took care of one chore for the day, found the office software so I can reload it when we get Daughter Grizz's computer back. Still on the list is fold laundry, and make a custom video camera mount for my point of view camera. Thankfully neither has to get done today.

Fistful of tylonol and some lunch and head ache is down to a dull throb.

Grizz...ya ever tank to see da Sawbones bout dat head ache of yur's ?

Had one fer serval years........8 tylonol at a time......5 times a day ! Still didn't do a thing !

Sawbones said I whar in danger of kidney damage .

And then da blood tests came back....Sawbones didn't like what he saw...ordered a MRI an dey found a tumor , cancer like.

So' ..... go git it checked out. It maybe nothin'.... better safe din sorry, rat ?

I promise I will if it persists.

Actually going to the sawbones tomorrow, but not for me, giving mom a ride to see one of her docs. Any excuse to take a day off work is what I say.

Also tomorrow daughter Grizz catches a plane back to school. Gotta call first thing in the morning, hopefully they have her computer done so she can take it, don't really want to have to ship it.

Sorry I've kinda dropped out of this here pizza party, but I've got kinda a headache of my own.....

Grizz knows this already, but Buick and I are working on our hand written letters to our elected officials, need to be getting those out fairly soon, but having a bit of trouble coming up with how to say exactly what we're trying to get across.... :unsure:

May take some time with this, but I figured you fellas would probably understand.....just keep Okie away from my tab til I get back!! :lol:

GRIZZ go get checked on Mon. at an emergency clinic --don't wait for an appointment. Bad headaches for long periods are definitely serious in young folks like us. Remember, you worked hard for many hours yesterday in extreme cold.

Okie won't get near your tab, cuz Hawk and me will be drinkin on it!!

Yup...Yup...Yup....uh ah, uh ya..uh ya ! (laughing)

GRIZZ go get checked on Mon. at an emergency clinic --don't wait for an appointment. Bad headaches for long periods are definitely serious in young folks like us. Remember, you worked hard for many hours yesterday in extreme cold.

I have trouble sometimes with headaches, but I have an excuse, 7 concussions.

Archived