SASS Wire Forum

In all seriousness.......Where's the Friday Pizza Party?

EE Taft

Grizz is buyin? Let's tie one on.

I'M GAME...............WHO BE WIF ME (HICK-UP) !

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, not after the lousy week I had....see if Hawk has some Bulliet left, tell Bottles I said you could have it ;) And Grizz thinks anything over freezing is too hot! :P

Have it on good authority , dat I don't have ta share my barrel of Bulliet wif nobody !

Ain't dat rat, EE ?

That's what I heared............But I think Calico has been side steppin' that rule!

:o

That's what I heared............But I think Calico has been side steppin' that rule!

:o

Welt...dat may be......

But she will just have ta pay up wif some tables dances fer EE an me ! lol

Hoe ....hum.......

Guess i be drinkin' alone tonight.

Bottles.....bring dat bottle of bust head an pull up a chair.........

When we finish dat, we'll break out da Bullet !

gotta head to da bunkhouse my own self.

G;nite Hawk and prayers up for the Evil Dogooder

All rat Grizz............nite !

I've had a talk wif da Creator bout Evil......an I tank I will have nother after while.

Hmmmmmm.......Everyone done slipped off to the bunkhouse.

.....Wonder what they'll think when they see I finished off the left over pizza and drained the rest of the bottles.

:lol:

I'll just sit here stack the deck for tomorrow's game....... :lol::P

:ph34r:

Sorry I missed the party last night fellas, but I wasn't out looking for Papa's pizza. I started getting a migraine and when that happens, my eyesight gets all blurry for a while. Since I couldn't see the screen anyway, I shut the laptop off and laid down for a while to see if that would help, and next thing i know Buick was waking me up about a quarter to 10 to tell me to move into the bedroom...

Geez, we really need more Saloon girls around here....

Is everyone out shooting or WHAT? I'm back, we can get this party going again now....I'm getting bored with the arguements about FEMA and pot!

At least until it's time for the FSU and Nebraska (GO BIG RED) games start or I get the phone call I'm waiting on.... :P

that is for private viewing. It's going good, got a bit more done today.

Just have one segment to re-record the narration on, and then need to get vids from a couple of guys to add in, then add credits and it will be done. Oh yeah, waiting on approval from SASS to use the logo.

Right now I'm just trying to stay outta miz Grizz's way if you know what I mean.

I'm here........Feelin' kinda cruddy!

I think I got this flu that is going around. Sore throat, cough, fever,.........ugh

Y'all shoulda finished off yer bottles lastnight so I didn't have to! :lol:

All jokes aside......I believe i'm coming down with a upper resp. infection.......not good, as with my breathing problems (which nowadays are almost nonexsistant) this is when I have trouble. Can't hardly breath......

Think I'll kick back for the day and try to get rid of this.......can't get a Doc. appointment until monday.

:wacko:

~EE Taft~

Sorry you're not feeling well EE, but maybe this will cheer you up....

A little while ago Painted Filly finally called, I was waiting for her to get to town so I could go see her. We just got back from going over and giving her the quilt :D

If ya want to see pictures of it, check out http://www.carolinabelles.net/vb/showthread.php?p=272604#post272604

WOW!!!! :blink:

That thing is purdy! I like the pattern!

Some first rate work, Miss Mary!

I look forward to getting mine! .......NO HURRY THOUGH! :lol: You gotta take a break sometime!

I'm a' gonna tell y'all sumpin', Between school, Quilt makin', and table dancin' ( :lol: ) not to mention puttin' up with us ol' coots, Miss Mary is one damn hard workin' gal! I'm proud and humble to have her as a friend.

Beautiful work, Miss Mary!

~EE Taft~

I did take a break, I went to see Painted Filly :lol:

And I didn't do diddly-squat last night after the migraine hit.....

And I'd rather work on your quilt than do housework :blink:;)

I'm not too bad right now, but that's sure to change (as with past experience). Tomorrow I'll wake up feeling like I'd been run over by a truck..........usually hits me this time of year and I'm sick for a few days.

As for today, I gotta get on the leather bench and get to work.

.......C'mon y'all! I'll take ya with me!

Acually.......I'm still in my easy chair.....I ain't decided to get up yet!

Man,........when this stuff comes on it just knocks me on my butt! I don't get sick very often......maybe once a year to every two years.......

Daddy always told us a sick day is an excuse to lay on our a$$es!.........There's a man that never took a sick day. But when I was sick as a kid, he was by my bedside....... :blink: Man.....I got the past on my mind a lot lately!

I very seldom did take a sick day (at my old job), and now I can't.......If I don't work, it don't get done......

And with that, I drag my butt up outta this chair and get to work.

Sometimes I gotta give myself one of Dad's pep talks! :lol:

~EE Taft~

Calico, I'm glad you had a chance to give it to her in person.

I'm just back from Best Buy, helping mom pick out a new printer...and waiting round while miz grizz talked phones with the guy, and then thru part of this little gals direct tv sales pitch. I need a drink. But I got nuthin.

Sorry I missed the party last night fellas, but I wasn't out looking for Papa's pizza. I started getting a migraine and when that happens, my eyesight gets all blurry for a while. Since I couldn't see the screen anyway, I shut the laptop off and laid down for a while to see if that would help, and next thing i know Buick was waking me up about a quarter to 10 to tell me to move into the bedroom...

Now I can agree with that. But dang it, they keep wanderin off. Guess we just ain't exciting enough.

Maybe I should change my sox, what do ya think? Naaaaaa, It must be Grizz's fault.

I think ya all need to change your sox, including Grizz! :lol:

Now, I know that Kris is having health issues, and Deja is having family issues, I guess Whiskey and Emily must be having a lot of hot dates, but we COULD use a few more gals around here. I take one night off cuz I don't feel good and poor Hawk just about has a breakdown.....

Somebody around here needs to do some table dancin', and I'd hate to hafta put Grizz in a dress....

:lol::lol::P

Hmmmmmm.......Everyone done slipped off to the bunkhouse.

.....Wonder what they'll think when they see I finished off the left over pizza and drained the rest of the bottles.

I'll just sit here stack the deck for tomorrow's game....... :lol::P

:ph34r:

Be mitey damn careful drainin' da rest of dim bottles, EE.

Some of 'em had chew spit in der !

But I tank you'll find out soon nuff ! LOL

Calico......I keeped putin' a new sign out front of da Saloon but it keeps gittin' filled wif holes !

Gotta use dim grinduation words or somethin'.

Yup....tellin' ya ta wake up an go to sleep !

I'm here........Feelin' kinda cruddy!

I think I got this flu that is going around. Sore throat, cough, fever,.........ugh

Y'all shoulda finished off yer bottles lastnight so I didn't have to! :lol:

All jokes aside......I believe i'm coming down with a upper resp. infection.......not good, as with my breathing problems (which nowadays are almost nonexsistant) this is when I have trouble. Can't hardly breath......

Think I'll kick back for the day and try to get rid of this.......can't get a Doc. appointment until monday.

:wacko:

~EE Taft~

EE...you take damn good care of yurself.....at least fer dim kiddos and Mama Taft.....

ya bet I want ya to hang round too......can't aford to loose no more good friends like you Pard !

WOW!!!! :blink:

That thing is purdy! I like the pattern!

Some first rate work, Miss Mary!

I look forward to getting mine! .......NO HURRY THOUGH! :lol: You gotta take a break sometime!

I'm a' gonna tell y'all sumpin', Between school, Quilt makin', and table dancin' ( :lol: ) not to mention puttin' up with us ol' coots, Miss Mary is one damn hard workin' gal! I'm proud and humble to have her as a friend.

Beautiful work, Miss Mary!

~EE Taft~

Oh.....Road Apples !

EE.....now look at what cha did ! Done went an gave Calico da case of dat Big Head.........

Now she'll be CHARGIN' fer dim table dances ! lol

I'm not too bad right now, but that's sure to change (as with past experience). Tomorrow I'll wake up feeling like I'd been run over by a truck..........usually hits me this time of year and I'm sick for a few days.

As for today, I gotta get on the leather bench and get to work.

.......C'mon y'all! I'll take ya with me!

Ya don't have ta tell me twiced EE........

He knows how ta take care of his and Mama Taft's company !

Archived