SASS Wire Forum

In all seriousness.......Where's the Friday Pizza Party?

EE Taft

Not by me! I know how to distract you....

Hey Bottles, let me borrow some of the Bulliet

Oh Crap............dang female knows my only vice !

Dim wimmins good fer dat !

But it still white meat...........makes meaty good chili I'm told.....

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, you are SO not invited over for dinner! :angry: You don't really wanna be messing with my little Angel Boo if you know what's good fer ya though, I don't call her demon-spawn fer nothin'! :wacko:

OK, you are SO not invited over for dinner! :angry: You don't really wanna be messing with my little Angel Boo if you know what's good fer ya though, I don't call her demon-spawn fer nothin'! :wacko:

Dang it.........usin' supper as a threat...........Whars Grizz wif dat pizza anyhow ! ?

Just aint rat ! lol

You want Grizz to givve you pizza after you threaten his little kitty-cat? <_<

Boy, you have some nerve....

Lady.......when ya threaten to take a man's grub an Bulliet away from him, ..............tells me two thins'

one is she aint got much sense................

OK, lets clear some things up here.

Even if there was a cat carrier in the garage, I did not lose it while cleaning the garage, I don't recall seeing it out there. Only thing I lost was a full can of cope, must have fallen outta my pocket.

Now to the cat. She is my daughters cat, so my grandkitty, and I am her grumpa. I like the critter, and she likes me, has me well trained in fact. So I'll do what I can for her, within reason.

As long as it don't involve lead.....

If'n you need a cat carrier, we have one, but you'll have kind of a long drive to bring the cat down here to put her in it! :o:D

As long as it don't involve lead.....

If'n you need a cat carrier, we have one, but you'll have kind of a long drive to bring the cat down here to put her in it! :o:D

Grizz............she wants ya to be nice to a cat ! Can ya believe dat ?

Now a dawg I can see........wif him bein man's best friend an all ! lol

I'm nice to most all critters that is nice to me. Until it's time for them to be dinner.

ZAKLEY ! rofl

Grizz............she wants ya to be nice to a cat ! Can ya believe dat ?

Now a dawg I can see........wif him bein man's best friend an all ! lol

We don't have a dog, so I'm Buick's best friend. And we both love our darling little Angel Boo! :wub:

Now I may be hidin' in the background, but I won't tolerate being mean towards critters. My cat owns me and he knows it. So does my dog. Uno's dog, well that's another story.

I'm most certainly not in any shape to be doing any form of dancing but I'd love to sit and watch..... :D

We don't have a dog, so I'm Buick's best friend. And we both love our darling little Angel Boo! :wub:

Ok....everybody in da Saloom ...on da count of tree..........

one..........

too........

tree..........

AWWWWWWWW ! lol

Hey Calico, your big red best score some more points soon.

And as to the critters, I was referring to beefs and chickens and porks, and deers and the like for dinner.

You mean like they're just about to do considering they just intercepted and ran it back to about the 5 yard line?

Now I may be hidin' in the background, but I won't tolerate being mean towards critters. My cat owns me and he knows it. So does my dog. Uno's dog, well that's another story.

I'm most certainly not in any shape to be doing any form of dancing but I'd love to sit and watch..... :D

Miss Calamity Kris......take my chair.

Truth be told.....I aint harmin' no animal.....lessin' it trys to harm me.

Kris, does that mean I gotta quit bein' mean to Hawk? :huh::lol:

Dang rat it do ! LOL

You mean like they're just about to do considering they just intercepted and ran it back to about the 5 yard line?

That would be a help. I'm not watching, just watching the scoreboard online so I can talk about it.

Hey Calico, your big red best score some more points soon.

And as to the critters, I was referring to beefs and chickens and porks, and deers and the like for dinner.

Grizz....in Nam, Philippines, japan, Australia, all dos places I ate what I had to ,....just to stay alive an cuz some of da locals said it's good.

In most cases....dey whar rat..........in a few...dey whar dead wrong ! !

Miss Calamity Kris......take my chair.

Truth be told.....I aint harmin' no animal.....lessin' it trys to harm me.

Much obliged, Hawk. This has been a tough week. I hope it doesn't get any worse. I've gotta get my strength back for work on Monday.

I know you wouldn't harm any animals, lest they was for supper, either yours or theirs.

So when is this dancing going to start?

Hawk, ya better be careful........

.....you'll. Be the only Injun ever strung up by a mob of lady folks.

Archived