SASS Wire Forum

FS BOND DERRINGER

357 cal. with extra barrel in 45/.410 ga. Stainless Steel. No trades please. Upgraded grips. $475 + shipping to FFL.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/BondDerringer002.jpg

GOOD NEWS FROM THE BOND FOLKS. SEE MY LAST POST.

I will lower the price on this derringer only once. When it leaves page one I will delete it. Thanks for your interest. I just don't have the time to keep up with it.

SOLD

Thank you all for your time and interest.

Does the trigger guard come off? Do you have a holster?

No holster but I could make one.

357 mag./38

I don't know enough about these Bond derringers to answer the question about the trigger guard. Perhaps someone out there who owns one can answer it.

Well Grizz,

You need this more than I do.

CC

It looks like in the picture it has 357 MAX on the barrel.

It looks like in the picture it has 357 MAX on the barrel.

Dang if you ain't right PBT. It made me curious, and according to the author of this site, you can shoot 357 mag and 38 special out of a gun chambered for 357 max. I think I might want further verification of that before I did it though.

Dang if you ain't right PBT. It made me curious, and according to the author of this site, you can shoot 357 mag and 38 special out of a gun chambered for 357 max. I think I might want further verification of that before I did it though.

Gentleman,

You are all correct. It does say MAX. Now, what that means I do not know. I do not have a .357max shell to see if it fits in the gun but a .357 does. If it is a .357 max I will still sell it for the same price to the first "I will take it" and send it through an FFL holder.

CC

I just e-mailed Bond about the .357 Max stamped on the barrel. Won't get an answer until Monday.

CC

Good lookin' hideout ya got there, CC........

I find myself drooling over it........can't do it now, but I'll certainly give ya a BTT!

Good luck with the sale!

~EE Taft~

HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS FROM BOND DERRINGERS. I just spoke to them.

The one I have is marked "Max." and it is a Max. It has been discontinued. It will shoot .357 Maximum shells along with .357 and .38 special.

I said before that I would not change the price and I will hold true to my word. Price is still $500 with both barrels.

Do you still have t he original grips?

I do not, Sir, I had to take this in as a trade item and I got it as is.

Dang CC yer tempting me something fierce!

It is my understanding that the trigger guards are removable on all Bond derringers, but I have been wrong before. Myself I'd keep it on there.

I have a Cowboy Defender that normally comes without a trigger guard, but mine has one in the box that I still have to attach. It's fastened to the frame by a single allen screw that's counter-sunk through the frame under the barrels. Looks like it would be a pretty standard set-up on all their deringers.

No one has said "I will take it" yet and I would rather not sell seperately unless you could get someone together to buy the two.

Thanks for your interest. Maybe it will work out for you.

CC

BTT See first post for lower price.

Howdy Charlie.

I know that you said that you didn't want to separate them, but, just in case you change your mind (or anyone else buys this and DOESN'T want the .357 barrels), I'd offer $140 for those alone (shipped). ...And a BTT for ya too. :D

Thanks.

--Doc M

Gents,

Just got a call at 6:12 p.m. and the Bond Derringer has been

SOLD

Thank you all for your interest.

Archived