SASS Wire Forum

TSRA Championships - Hico, Texas

Oklahoma Dee

Jack...Would I give ya full house factory loads?????

Well, if my count is correct....spurs, bolas, scarf with slide, garders, and BRACES, ya need braces, then ya'll be good to go. The felt hat is required but doesn't count for the mimimum 5 items.

See ya there Jack...er, CLASSIC COWBOY! :)

Ghost

Now that is nice!

Texas Ghost is dressin Jack Houston! :) Hummmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

Dee, ya not thinkin'"sow's ear" are ya? :) Ol' Jack ann't too bad, he's just had a hard life. And I do have compassion for any ol' worthless critter. :)

Who knows, Jack Houston may give a whole new meaning to CLASSIC COWBOY!!!

Ghost :)

Well.....Bad News :angry:

Alternator went out on truck today and no warning light came on so I was running all day off the battery!!!!

Burned up the battery also!! So, After spending over $300 to get it fixed (just for parts!!) shooting this weekend is out of the picture :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry Ghost, I really appreciate you offering to help out! I went to the storage unit last night and dug out all the stuff I would need to shoot with too!!

I hope y'all all have fun without me!!

Dang it Jack, sorry to hear about you're mis-haps. I was looking forward to playing with ya. See ya at CAC.

Ghost

Anybody know what time the Festivities start on Sunday for the WB match ????

Have fun and good luck to all you that are going up and supporting this worthy match.

Wish I could join you...

Phantom

:FlagAm:

We'll miss ya Partner. I'm here in Hico now. Spur and Goatneck were setting up targets this afternoon. I helped a little. See ya on the trail.

Ghost

Anybody know what time the Festivities start on Sunday for the WB match ????

Be here at 8:00a sharp, Sam. We're gonna shoot 6 stages. There will be an Open catagory for anyone that doesn't have all the SASS required equipment for WB.

Ghost

Hey Dee..... When you see the sign for the range go all the way down the dirt road.... There are some small signs directing you to the range.

Gonna be a fun time!!

Top Ten:

1. You Bet

2. Spur Roberts

3. Goatneck Clem

4. Texita Draw

5. Slowaz Molasses

6. I Reckon

7. Oklahoma Dee

8. Callahan Kid

9. Kit Carson

10. E.T.

Congratulations to the Texas State Rifle Association's Cowboy Action Ladies Champion

Ima QuikShot

and Congratulations to the Texas State Rifle Associations' Cowboy Action Mens Champion

You Bet

Congrats to all the catagory Champions!

For those that could not make it, it was a great time and a very good tough shoot! Reality Defense has a great range, and the TSRA Cowboy Action staff put on an excellent show!

We have two Cowboy Action directors that have served us well, Cob Eyed Zack and TEXAS SLim and both are stepping down -

The two new Cowboy Action directors are TEXAS GHOST and Spur Roberts are stepping up to replace them! We are still in good hands!

Special Thanks to Alice Tripp! If you do not know of this engaging individual, well.....you take for granted, your gun rights here in TEXAS! You need to thank your lucky stars that she is here fighting for your gun rights. Sometime, check out what she and her staff has done here in Texas.... B)

OkD

Ditto what Dee said! If you weren't there, you missed a fun match!! ;) If any Texas shooters are not a member of the TSRA, you should be. Just think about what it would be like to only be able to buy ONE gun a month. :angry: The TSRA kept that from happening in our beloved state.

A big "thank you" to Spur Roberts, CobEye Zack, and Dusty Lone Star for making this match happen. ^_^

Miss Cubbie

Ditto what Dee said! If you weren't there, you missed a fun match!! ;) If any Texas shooters are not a member of the TSRA, you should be. Just think about what it would be like to only be able to buy ONE gun a month. :angry: The TSRA kept that from happening in our beloved state.

A big "thank you" to Spur Roberts, CobEye Zack, and Dusty Lone Star for making this match happen. ^_^

Miss Cubbie

+two (the Ghosts)

SO................WHo won???

YOU know who won....... :angry:

You and Cow Hand conspired against me, so that Cow Hand could win the TSRA TEXAS STATE CLASSIC COWBOY CHAMPIONSHIP! :)

You faked truck trouble, and all the while financing Cow Hand to come over and whip me good! :)

Just wait till next time! :lol:

Ghost

YOU know who won....... :angry:

You and Cow Hand conspired against me, so that Cow Hand could win the TSRA TEXAS STATE CAS CHAMPIONSHIP! :)

You faked truck trouble, and all the while financing Cow Hand to come over and whip me good! :)

This wait till next time! :lol:

Ghost

Yea, Spur already told me all the NASTY comments you had about me!!!

Archived