SASS Wire Forum

Armed citizen in Salt Lake stops idiot

Pulp, SASS#28319

Like so many other antis, obamalongadingdong believes his own bs about guns.

All guns are evil, don't ya know!

I would love to see the secret service lose their guns and hear what the big pus has to say about that.

Perhaps because, as the Lord mayor of London said yesterday in a slap at Romney, Salt Lake City is "in the middle of nowhere"?

Or because it was 3 months ago and he has a short memory?

Or because_____________?

Fill in your own dumb reason. :rolleyes::lol:

Perhaps because, as the Lord mayor of London said yesterday in a slap at Romney, Salt Lake City is "in the middle of nowhere"?

Or because it was 3 months ago and he has a short memory?

Or because The MOON IS IN THE SEVENTH HOUSE AND YOU SOCKS DON'T MATCH? :blink:

Fill in your own dumb reason. :rolleyes::lol:

Waydaminnit, he bought a knife and used it to stab people? What about the waiting limits, what about the cooling off period, what about the background check and registration, what about the federal and state forms?

What about the insanity of all this, and why in hell in UTAH was there only ONE armed person on the scene?

I'll bet there are some people wishing that a little vigilante justice would have been in affect in Colorado at the Bat Man movie. Just one licensed concealed carry idividual may have been able to stop the carnage before it went as far as it did.

I heard a great quote the other day and it goes something like this,"Police carry guns to protect themselves while investigating the scene of a crime, where someone was the victim. I carry a gun to protect myself and stop from becoming a victim."

Then there is reason #10 for carrying a firearm... I'm just getting too damned old to take an ass whipping.

Archived