SASS Wire Forum

Happy Birthday Little Rebel

Howdy Pards

10 years ago today my wife and I were blessed with a rootin' tootin', rompin' stompin' little boy, and boy oh boy, is he alllllllll boy! Happy Birthday Little Rebel! Love ya son!

Tonic

AKA Dad

Howdy Pards

10 years ago today my wife and I were blessed with a rootin' tootin', rompin' stompin' little boy, and boy oh boy, is he alllllllll boy! Happy Birthday Little Rebel! Love ya son!

Tonic

AKA Dad

HAPPY Birthday Little Rebel !!!!!

Felicitations on the anniversary of your natal day Little Rebel.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Felicitations on the anniversary of your natal day Little Rebel.

Fingers, Little Rebel read your greeting. He looked at me and said "What did he say?" :lol:

Howdy Pards

Tonic

AKA Dad

Thank you for being the DAD you have been and Tell him to have many many mooooore

Joe Boy (The Happpppppppy Fat Man)

Hey Kid, tell him Happy Birthday from me and Fannie says give him a big ol Birthday Hug! Hope ta see y'all soon and lookin forward to shootin with ya one of these days Rebel!

P.S. Hope ya gotta REBEL YELL ready for that first clean match! ^_^

Fingers, Little Rebel read your greeting. He looked at me and said "What did he say?" :lol:

You did explain it to him that I had a propensity for using $.75 words didn't you?

You did explain it to him that I had a propensity for using $.75 words didn't you?

I did, after we looked up the definitions of the words you used. :lol: Now I'm going to have to look up the definition of "propensity"! Thanks alot! :lol:

Did you tell him I said he could eat all the chocolate cake he wants?

I told him. He just smiled. :)

Archived