SASS Wire Forum

So what if....

Deja Vous

There wasn't a SASS forum? Geesh.. now that would be a nightmare, huh? What would we be doing at night.. how would we connect with friends like us? Okay.. I can't think about this.. I need to think of.............hmmmm Some where over the rainbow... lol

There wasn't a SASS forum? Geesh.. now that would be a nightmare, huh? What would we be doing at night.. how would we connect with friends like us? Okay.. I can't think about this.. I need to think of.............hmmmm Some where over the rainbow... lol

What's the matter darlin? Bad day at w@rk? Haven't had a good lung full of black powder smoke in a few days?

If you want to connect with friends, there is always the post office, at least for a while longer. Oh but wait, you'd have to write to just us older folk, cuze them youngin can't write readin, or read writin any more.

I had a note the other day that said, ..." O, I C U R M T 2 ". It took me a few minutes to figure that one out. :huh:

Dutchman

DV

I would spend more time in the shop WOR*IN on stuff

or sitting in the ROCKING CHAIR with a glass of Sweet tea or a cup of coffee :lol:

CB

Chicks.. I know you if your not running your mouth your are running your puter fingers.. lol.. or pulling triggers.. you would go nuts without our hangout here.. lol

Wash your mouth out with soap for even posting or even thinking of it, can't believe you said that, now go wash your mouth really good

All for now JD Trampas

Please no.. not the soap again... Lava? lol.... Ivoy isn't too bad.. lol..

What's the matter darlin? Bad day at w@rk? Haven't had a good lung full of black powder smoke in a few days?

If you want to connect with friends, there is always the post office, at least for a while longer. Oh but wait, you'd have to write to just us older folk, cuze them youngin can't write readin, or read writin any more.

I had a note the other day that said, ..." O, I C U R M T 2 ". It took me a few minutes to figure that one out. :huh:

Dutchman

Nope.. having a great day.. just having a bit of fun... I missed this place so much.. lol omgosh... it is so cool to be back..

Nope.. having a great day.. just having a bit of fun... I missed this place so much.. lol omgosh... it is so cool to be back..

Deja!! We Meet Again. So Glad To have You back. Since We last Had Words I have Taken on The Task Of House Husband !!Full Time!! I Retired This Time And Am Not Going Back For less Than a Million a Year.hehehehe

Deja!! We Meet Again. So Glad To have You back. Since We last Had Words I have Taken on The Task Of House Husband !!Full Time!! I Retired This Time And Am Not Going Back For less Than a Million a Year.hehehehe

Oh baby cakes.. you must be with my pal Dogwoods.. lol... I am still so pleased to have introduced you two... You know of all the things I wanted it would have been to be with someone and happy, so maybe that made me a good candiate to set you two up cuz I knew exactly what would or would not work .. lol I am so happy for you two.. did you get married or just still married in your hearts?

Montes there is nothing like the "right" one and I think you found her... I had that once so as a friend said I need to not be so greedy as to expect it to happen twice.. lol.. But you know me, I expect life to be rosey.. lol While I miss a lot looking though those rose colored glassed I also have a heck of a good time.. lol... This is sooooooooooooooo cool.... hugs to both of ya.. Oh, I do have JJJ's and he sure is a ton of fun... loll

Oh baby cakes.. you must be with my pal Dogwoods.. lol... I am still so pleased to have introduced you two... You know of all the things I wanted it would have been to be with someone and happy, so maybe that made me a good candiate to set you two up cuz I knew exactly what would or would not work .. lol I am so happy for you two.. did you get married or just still married in your hearts?

Montes there is nothing like the "right" one and I think you found her... I had that once so as a friend said I need to not be so greedy as to expect it to happen twice.. lol.. But you know me, I expect life to be rosey.. lol While I miss a lot looking though those rose colored glassed I also have a heck of a good time.. lol... This is sooooooooooooooo cool.... hugs to both of ya.. Oh, I do have JJJ's and he sure is a ton of fun... loll

Good Morning Deja.Annie And I Are Married By The Heart!! We Are Shooting 2-3 Weekends A Month and Having a Good Time.Thank You For Your insight To Introduce Us.

My Advice To You Is Live Life To the Max And If You Find Someone ,Give Them a Look and And Let Life Happen. Life Can Be Wonderful If You Weaken a Bit. Love Ya For Being You.... mrb

We'd be doin' the same thing we did before we had computers and cell phones!

I guess I'd be stuck on the Wolverine Ranger Forum....our state SASS affiliate.

The SASS Wire and Saloon are good places to have fun, although some of us may get a bit 'testy' at times....:lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

What would we be doing at night...Deja Vous, I think we need to get you out more...There will always be a place for the open thinking person...Good and bad government will always bring us together to talk...To express opinions and thoughts...It's the nature of man or women to look over the rainbow...Free thinking was given to us by a higher power...And I for one will not give that up...

Texas Lizard

Before the forum.......we went to the range and shot the monthly matches. Groups of shooters would make plans and meet for lunch afterwards. Some would make plans to meet some where during the week for dinner going dressed without guns. I remember groups of 20 or more.

Seems to me we spent more time actually visiting in person.

We didn't meet all the folks from all over the world but traveling to several matches each month out of my local area did introduce me to many new people I can call friends.

Now it seems sitting at home or work typing on keyboards and staring at monitor screens has become a way of live.

--------------

Reminds me of a current TV commercial has it right.

Young girl sitting at computer looking at mom and dad's facebook page. Feeling bad because mom and dad have only a few friends on their facebook page. Next shot is mom and dad out with lots of friends riding bikes in forest. Back to girl looking at picture of dog someone posted.

I like that commercial. I can't even think of what they are selling. I think it's a car.?.?.?

Good Morning Deja.Annie And I Are Married By The Heart!! We Are Shooting 2-3 Weekends A Month and Having a Good Time.Thank You For Your insight To Introduce Us.

My Advice To You Is Live Life To the Max And If You Find Someone ,Give Them a Look and And Let Life Happen. Life Can Be Wonderful If You Weaken a Bit. Love Ya For Being You.... mrb

At times due to fiances or due to pure ole fear of "doing that marriage again" living together, It works.. So hey if it works for you then "God bless you both",,, I wanted to be in your wedding.. but I will accept frequent contact instead.. lol The more you practice being a couple the better off you will be.. and that sure includes the gun range.. lol

Me weaken.. I do I just don't show it .. lol I do live life to the max and I am pretty fearless... sort of found what I like and it is just like my first love so I think I am pretty much stuck in the groove on the old record of life.. lol.. I might be stuck here for ever .. who knows.. lol I love you guys right back and I miss you both... and I miss my old posse people.. CA has been good to be, the people are all so sweet.. I meet so many people out here ... and everyone pretty much is nice.. I have had a couple of bad experinces.. but hey, nothing compared to my past.. lol

We'd be doin' the same thing we did before we had computers and cell phones!

Oh yeah .. letters, phone calls, and cleaning guns.. lol

I guess I'd be stuck on the Wolverine Ranger Forum....our state SASS affiliate.

The SASS Wire and Saloon are good places to have fun, although some of us may get a bit 'testy' at times....:lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Tesy really???? Never saw that here.. lol I avoid conflict when I can... I have this fear of someone taking it really personal and I A. lose a cool friend B. have someone twist my toes until I give. C. and declare legally insane and put in a little jacket with straps on it.. lol

What would we be doing at night...Deja Vous, I think we need to get you out more...There will always be a place for the open thinking person...Good and bad government will always bring us together to talk...To express opinions and thoughts...It's the nature of man or women to look over the rainbow...Free thinking was given to us by a higher power...And I for one will not give that up...

Texas Lizard

TL you are one of the rosey people in my life.. lol.. You too carry a cool pair of shades that help you see the world the way you want too.. We have two choices in life... let the BS kill us.. or just laugh and end up dying with a smile on our face. Sure there are times when my heart hurts but I work very hard on believing that I took it wrong, or I was too silly, or maybe they just don't know me yet... or tomorrow.. tomorrow.. the song you know??? lol

Before the forum.......we went to the range and shot the monthly matches. Groups of shooters would make plans and meet for lunch afterwards. Some would make plans to meet some where during the week for dinner going dressed without guns. I remember groups of 20 or more.

Seems to me we spent more time actually visiting in person.

We didn't meet all the folks from all over the world but traveling to several matches each month out of my local area did introduce me to many new people I can call friends.

Now it seems sitting at home or work typing on keyboards and staring at monitor screens has become a way of live.

--------------

Reminds me of a current TV commercial has it right.

Young girl sitting at computer looking at mom and dad's facebook page. Feeling bad because mom and dad have only a few friends on their facebook page. Next shot is mom and dad out with lots of friends riding bikes in forest. Back to girl looking at picture of dog someone posted.

I like that commercial. I can't even think of what they are selling. I think it's a car.?.?.?

I have a little group of friends from Sass that get together for birthdays and holiday and just because days... so it still exists.. but I can/t do it every night. Tonight I had to work until late, went in at 6 am... Then I did my laundry and I just moved so I had to go to a laundry mat.. I met a couple there with a little dog names Tilly and watch their bedspread so they could go eat.. I then went home again and put up a clothes rod that kept falling... lol.. Put together a fan that I might sell, did a bit of texting to JJJ's and Peppers and Tony and Kenny and then called Dad... So this is my down time.. I love having people in my life and being at home alone this is my connection cuz I dont get enough of people all day long.. lol.. And here I get to talk about guns, and fun..

Archived