SASS Wire Forum

2012 END of TRAIL CLASSIC COWBOY DINNER.....

Ghost, SASS #50125

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vance

Guest Half-a-Hand Henri

Please add Half-a-Hand Henri and Dirty Dan to the list. Thanks from the wilds of Vermont!

Please add Half-a-Hand Henri and Dirty Dan to the list. Thanks from the wilds of Vermont!

My pleasure, Classic Cowgirl Henri and Dirty D.

Ghost, Miss Annie Bellum and I would like to tag along.

Handlebar, you and Miss Annie are always welcome.

Hi Ghost,

Please add Dawson Dugan, Crazy Clara Bell, Pixie Powder and Cowboy Clay.

Sounds like fun to be had by all!

Do Y'all have the "Minimum" amount attending? Must know the Password and Secret Handshake to Qualify !!! :blink:

Is Smoking allowed??

Will y'all start from "Left to Right" or "Right to Left" ???

:unsure::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure::rolleyes::unsure::rolleyes:

Ghost, thanks for always WILLING to ;put these dinners together. It is great to be with not only our Classic shooters, but all the shooters that want to hang with us. PS how come I don't see your name on the EOT shooting list???????????????????

Hi Ghost,

Please add Dawson Dugan, Crazy Clara Bell, Pixie Powder and Cowboy Clay.

Sounds like fun to be had by all!

It's great to hear from ya'll. Your're on the list!

Ghost, thanks for always WILLING to ;put these dinners together. It is great to be with not only our Classic shooters, but all the shooters that want to hang with us. PS how come I don't see your name on the EOT shooting list???????????????????

Shotglass, thanks for the kind words. I really enjoy promoting CLASSIC COWBOY/COWGIRL and SASS. We have some great friends, don't we? Even JACK HOUSTON,bless his soul. But the fact is, that we have some CLASSIC COWBOYS/COWGIRLS out there who are willin' to step up and fill in, like Touquise Bill(WR), Miss Cubbie(TX STATE), and Garrison Joe now at EoT. Thanks everyone!

I had to give up going to EoT this year. It was a tough decision, but I spent $1500.00 with Jimmy Spurs on a great upgrade of my match pistols. Jimmy did a GREAT JOB installing Bisley grip frames on my Birdheads plus short-strokes and action jobs. So, WATCH OUT next year!

Ghost :):FlagAm:

Jack face it, you will never know the secert handshake.................................. I'll take it to my grave LOL

;):lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghost:

English Lyn and I are a definite for the dinner. Texas Tiger had to back out.

Thanks Joe. Maybe next time Tiger.

The Judge #1 and I will be there and lookin' forward to it.

Kate

Kate, thank you and the Judge so much for your support. We love ya!

Ghost -

1) your PM box is full

2) Sent you an email instead, with arrangements that we still need to finalize. Let me know, because the caterer and the Lazy K B&B (the site) are both on board and gearing up to provide the place and the food. We need to get a choice of meats (BBQ beef, or grilled chicken) from each person attending, and figure out how we collect funds for the dinner. Both caterer and the site folks are gearing up!

Thanks, Garrison Joe

Well, I'll put my order in, beef for me. If you need the money before the night of the dinner I can send a check. We should be at EOT on the 17th if it can wait until then.

Squawty

Garrison Joe has informed me that it is time to commit as to who's coming to our CLASSIC COWBOY DINNER at EoT. The cater and the B&B need to know. If all 32 of us who have said "We're comin'" show up, the $20.00 per head will just cover all the expense. As most of you know, we always have a good time at our CLASSIC DINNER.

Please comfirm by ordering your choice of meat. Do this here on the wire or e-mail me at jtgoldn@aol.com by Wednesday, the 6th of June.

Refer to the list on the orginal post.

Thanks,

Ghost

There will be 2... Beef if you please. Great job, GJ and Ghost!

Lisa and Andy are great hosts and it's the perfect venue. We're gonna have a great time.

WT Clifton and I will each have beef, it's what's for dinner.

We're going to miss you Ghost!

TH

OK, I have put some of the best Detectives ever on retainer to determine the "Secret Handshake"

Paul Drake

Phillip Marlowe

Theo Kojak

Steve McGarrett

Horaito Caine

Mac Taylor

Gil Grissom

James West

Artemus Gordon

Mr. Phelps

That should do it :rolleyes:

I'm not coming if Joe LaFives is now dating English Lynn and Texas Tiger is not going to be there as a result.

Further, anyone who gives/ passes on/ conveys or otherwise makes the Secret Handshake and Passcode known to Jack Houston will have a 10 second procedural and a 10 second MSV added to their final match score.

Plus, won't have a Ghost's chance (sorry, pardner) of ever getting a vote for Shootist.

Otherwise, BUMP!

OK, I have put some of the best Detectives ever on retainer to determine the "Secret Handshake"

Paul Drake

Phillip Marlowe

Theo Kojak

Steve McGarrett

Horaito Caine

Mac Taylor

Gil Grissom

James West

Artemus Gordon

Mr. Phelps

That should do it :rolleyes:

Jack, I did not see Sherlock Holmes on your list. Doesn't matter. Do you do water boarding?

Ghost-BUMP

Let's move the ordering process along. Garrison Joe and Amber Ale - 2 beefs.

We need this soon, folks! We'll collect the funds at the door when you get to the dinner. If it looks like it could rain, bring your slickers! We are eating outdoors, rain or shine.

See yall there! GJ

Archived