SASS Wire Forum

2012 END of TRAIL CLASSIC COWBOY DINNER.....

Ghost, SASS #50125

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting on a few folks to order.

Ghost :)

Beef for Ed Sieker and myself.

Thanks

Got it! :)

OK, All those meals have been ordered. There are two folks still not stating their preference. You will get beef.

Please DO NOT invite other persons who have not been signed up ahead of time - see the first post! There will not be any food for them! Sorry, but the caterer is just bringing enough to feed our registered group.

Here's the driving directions to get to the Lazy K Bed and Breakfast location:

Lazy K B&B

Let me know if you have problems accessing that Google Map.

It is a 5 mile drive - takes 10 minutes.

The directions are actually extremely simple.

Exit Founders Ranch, turn left (south) on Barton, go to Juan Thomas Road.

Turn right on Juan Thomas, go to Highway 217.

Turn right on 217, go about 4 miles to a right-hand turn onto Autumnwood Court. It looks like housing development at the top of the large hill before you get to the Interstate frontage road.

Turn right on Autumnwood Court, go to the end of the street. That's the Lazy K!

We'll start drifting in at 6 PM Tuesday, June 19th. Dinner served at 6:30. We'll be leaving by 8:30 PM.

$20 per person paid at the door, please. See me or Brother King!

Good luck, and COME WILLIN'!

Garrison Joe

We've been there, commented on that before. The party is BYOB, officially. There may be some extras available. If we could have this dinner cheaper and closer, we would, but sitting in the middle of the mounted arena with a bucket of fried chicken - just is not all that enticing. :lol:

But, seriously, JH, you are not even coming. What's this pot stirring about? As soon as you want to volunteer to set up a Classic Cowboy at EOT dinner, let us know.

Gotta be willin' -

GJ

POT STIRRIN' ...ME ???? :unsure:

Go back to work, Jack.

Ghost

OK, All those meals have been ordered. There are two folks still not stating their preference. You will get beef.

Please DO NOT invite other persons who have not been signed up ahead of time - see the first post! There will not be any food for them! Sorry, but the caterer is just bringing enough to feed our registered group.

Here's the driving directions to get to the Lazy K Bed and Breakfast location:

Lazy K B&B

Let me know if you have problems accessing that Google Map.

It is a 5 mile drive - takes 10 minutes.

The directions are actually extremely simple.

Exit Founders Ranch, turn left (south) on Barton, go to Juan Thomas Road.

Turn right on Juan Thomas, go to Highway 217.

Turn right on 217, go about 4 miles to a right-hand turn onto Autumnwood Court. It looks like housing development at the top of the large hill before you get to the Interstate frontage road.

Turn right on Autumnwood Court, go to the end of the street. That's the Lazy K!

We'll start drifting in at 6 PM Tuesday, June 19th. Dinner served at 6:30. We'll be leaving by 8:30 PM.

$20 per person paid at the door, please. See me or Brother King!

Good luck, and COME WILLIN'!

Garrison Joe

Joe, Thanks so much for being willin'.

Ghost

We've been there, commented on that before. The party is BYOB, officially. There may be some extras available. If we could have this dinner cheaper and closer, we would, but sitting in the middle of the mounted arena with a bucket of fried chicken - just is not all that enticing. :lol:

But, seriously, JH, you are not even coming. What's this pot stirring about? As soon as you want to volunteer to set up a Classic Cowboy at EOT dinner, let us know.

Gotta be willin' -

GJ

Geeze....I got a few Valiums I could send ya!! :rolleyes:

BTT for folks coming to the dinner.

Note: a last minute reservation from Doc Baker has been recorded. Chicken, is what's for his dinner.

If you are dieing to come to the dinner and have not chimed in, you can talk with Brother King at EOT (he'll be around the big vendor tent with his line of outdoor gear!) and see if there is still room.

Good luck, and see you Tuesday (or before), GJ

It's Great to hear Doc Baker is going to be there, I was worried we'd miss him.

Thanks for all the hard work Garrison!!!

TH

jack is just mad because he's not getting the secret handshake.

if its tooo late for Mose and Bella they can have mine and Ellies plate and I'll still pay the 20 bucks... Thanks we need more Classic's on the line.... Thanks T-Bone

T-Bone, I'm sure Brother King and Garrison Joe can work Bella, Mose, you and Ellie in just fine. Wish I was there.

Ghost

Si! One way or another....two of the top champions on the classic cowboy category... Gotta make room somehow.

Archived