SASS Wire Forum

Shipping ammo to EOT?

Dang It Dan 13202

Ok,

So it's been a while. Ok, it's been 10 years since I went to EOT and back then they had a guy who would accept your ammo shipment BUT you had to get there by a certain time on a certain day or you were screw...in trouble.

So, I was wondering what the current arrangement is on ammo. Does it go to HQ at EOT, or someplace else? Does anyone know?

BTW - while we are at it, what airline is the most likely to not to hassle a poor cowboy traveling with guns?

Thanks,

Dang It Dan

I shipped it to a fellow cowboy at winter range via UPS 600 rounds from NC to AZ was roun 68.00 bucks. Or you can send it to yourself and pick it up at a UPS hub. Also send it only from a hub not a branch.

Big Fish

Ship it to me and I will shoot it up on side match day, problem solved.

GEE - what a nice guy!!!

Besides, I thought you weren't going. I remember something like; it was too hot for you, too dusty, your lips got chapped, your hair-doo was all mussed up because of the low humity.....something about a hang-nail.....

I shipped it to a fellow cowboy at winter range via UPS 600 rounds from NC to AZ was roun 68.00 bucks. Or you can send it to yourself and pick it up at a UPS hub. Also send it only from a hub not a branch.

Big Fish

Thanks Big Fish. That's a darn good idea.

Dan...if you know someone who is driving out to EOT they may can carry it for you...may be someone from Florida you shoot with that is driving out.

Dan...if you know someone who is driving out to EOT they may can carry it for you...may be someone from Florida you shoot with that is driving out.

Yup a couple of friends are driving but I have to be there on the Saturday before the main match for the WB warm-up. They won't be there until Tuesday.

Archived