SASS Wire Forum

BANDIT & BELLE, TOMBSTONE AZ

COLORADO JACKSON

Anyone know whats happening with them, I ordered some stuff from them several months ago, and have not gotten it yet, tried to call and leave messages, no one answers and no one calls back, any help would be appreciated....

ttt..........

I hope there's a good explanation of why B&B wont answer their calls.....

Cuz I know they have a pretty good chunk of Colorado's $$$ and he aint got Nuthin'..... Yet.........

I Hope a Rope is not needed.......

I don't know why they aren't responding but I was there last week and left them a bunch of $$ this winter so I know they are still in business.

Not my favorite store in Tombstone but that's another story. :ph34r:

Many thanks Granny, makes me feel better they are still there....

I'm going to be aiming towards the Livery (shooting range) tomorrow. If I've got time I'll swing into town (Tombstone) to see if anything looks out of place.

Barry Sloe

Swung by Sunday morning prior to the shoot. They weren't open (too early) but everything looked normal.

Deleted

Pards! I drove by Bandit & Belle about 10 a.m our time, and they are OPEN! Mark the owner was standing in front of the store, talking on the phone.

There is NOT A 5TH SAT MATCH scheduled at the Tombstone Livery. I just came back from the Livery as I am doing the stages for the 2nd Sat match, April 14th. This is an odd weekend with the 5th Sat and 1st Sun on the same weekend. The Old Pueblo Shootist are having a match on Sunday April 1, and that is no April fools joke. So the only match this weekend is on Sunday, at the Livery.

Blaze

Archived